Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By chchchino
#114484 Hey I guys, I was wondering if I could substitute EG6 (ITR Type) LCAs with my normal EG3 (Fork Type) LCAs when doing a disc conversion... from my understanding they should be exactly the same other than the strut mounting, cast vs stamped, and swaybar mounting holes.

Just to avoid any confusion, I basically have they complete conversion from a EG6...
By EG6666
#170602 is it safe to do this if you dont have coilovers? If you have regular shocks and springs wont it shoot out once you remove the LCA off?
By Carl-Brit
#176461 question what is a gsr ?? do you keep the 4x100 fitment using the gsr.. the integra type r goes to 114 and i don't want to change to that :(
By egsedanguy
#176477 fancy integra haha. but if im not mistaken. the gsr has a liarger brake assy. like rotors n pads. a true type-r is a 5 lug. not 4. also has one of the largest brake kits stock for a integra/civic.
By Carl-Brit
#176547 so non of the rear disk conversions keep the 4x100 ?
By EG6666
Carl-Brit wrote:so non of the rear disk conversions keep the 4x100 ?

gsr/ls/gs 90-01 integra uses 4x100, 96 spec itr is 4x114, and the newer itr are 5lug. Others like civic si have rear disc too that is 4x100.
By jayEGR
#194451 i just got my rear in this week mad happy cant wait to convert to disc iam doin all around drilled an slotted disc , this is a post iam gunna need maybe some help to but iam wait for my disc and camber kits or should i get camber kits? :?
By satin grey eg
#201267 dose anyone have pics on hw to install the e-brake cables i jus finsished my rear conversion on my hatch but it didnt come with the e-brake cables so i am forced to buy them separately but wen i do i need to kno hw to hook them up so if anybody has instructions on hw to do this plz lmk thnx

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!! :woot: :woot:
By pikey-pete
#201401 would rear disc conversion work off of a honda concerto plz write back asap cos they will be sold very soon :thumb:
By Umpadupa
EG6666 wrote:is it safe to do this if you dont have coilovers? If you have regular shocks and springs wont it shoot out once you remove the LCA off?

should be fine, cuz ur car is jacked up it should unload it,
if u change the springs then thats a different story

some1 wanna confirm this?
By Binks
#212866 I skipped the last three pages of reading so I don't know if this has been answered. But i have a good deal on a rear swap from a d.a teg. It includes everything from the trailing arms down to the prop valve. Can I use it to do my swap. I'd really like to know before I pick it all up and get stuck with parts I can't use.
By kingjmack
CMDeOro wrote:What are the washers for on the upper control arm bolts?

Some will use extra washers on the Upper ca bolts to adjust camber.
By CMDeOro
kingjmack wrote:
CMDeOro wrote:What are the washers for on the upper control arm bolts?

Some will use extra washers on the Upper ca bolts to adjust camber.

Damn, I can't believe I didn't think of that...
By sabdagr8
egsedanguy wrote:fancy integra haha. but if im not mistaken. the gsr has a liarger brake assy. like rotors n pads. a true type-r is a 5 lug. not 4. also has one of the largest brake kits stock for a integra/civic.

there are typeR 4 lugs(very rare) they arent 4x100 though theyre 4x114 like the accords.