Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By KittyrdzEG9
#321500 So here the question; My stock 4dr EX comes with ABS system. What would happen if I remove the whole system? Im trying to take out a bit weight of the car while i decide if im going to built my single cam or im going b series.
By asianrob
#321514 you would need to get LX. DX hard lines for the front. they might line up to your stock propotion valve. IIRC.

and btw its Brake, not break. :lol:
By ciViCtor
#322239 i got rid of my ABS in my EG6, deleted it completely, and build custom brakelines. it works superb, but when using Stainless steel brakelines and fittings, its a bit expensive... but hey, the result is BOSS :woot:
By asianrob
ciViCtor wrote:i got rid of my ABS in my EG6, deleted it completely, and build custom brakelines. it works superb, but when using Stainless steel brakelines and fittings, its a bit expensive... but hey, the result is BOSS :woot:

x2 and able to tuck them too :thumb:
By Uknterror
#322362 Going through this as well since I have the motor out. Friend said to get front hard lines from a non abs model, a 50/50 prop valve. brake master, cylinder and booster from a non abs teggy. I dont see why not just use all that from a dx or lx like asianrob said, i'm still looking into it, if i find anything else out ill let ya know.