Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By ForneyHatch
#286466 I've swapped out my brake MS, proportioning valve, e-brake cable, and rear brake components from a Non-ABS integra on to my EG hatch. I want bigger brakes in the front. The stock OE components are not cutting it for my application. Can I still use Integra GSR front ABS calipers? If not, what can I use for the front on my Non-ABS EG? I'd like something that bolts up. Thanks
By EJ1_MK
#286475 Yes you can, the caliper does not control anything on the ABS unit its the ring on the hub that controls the ABS. The calipers and spindles should be the same as the LS, GS, GS-R and most 92-00 EX, SI civic front spindles.
By ForneyHatch
#286477 thanks for clearing that up! Is there a difference between front GSR calipers and front LS, RS, GS calipers? or is it all the same?
By EJ1_MK
#286488 They are the same, and the part number are identical between the LS thru the GS-R at all the major parts stores.
By blk92hb
#286595 use abs front knuckles. the non abs use smaller front rotors, there for smaller calipers.
By EJ1_MK
blk92hb wrote:use abs front knuckles. the non abs use smaller front rotors, there for smaller calipers.

Won't matter if he is running any spindle of an integra that really only applies on the civic. All integras have the same spindle from 94-01 and all use the same wheel bearings and Calipers between the models.