Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Method
Apexracing wrote:you are leaking fluid pressure some where, thats a fact, check around the mc for fluid leaks, and the lines, and the rear wheel cylinders, my bet if you have drums is that one of these is leaking.

what if your not seeing any leaks anywhere? and your fluid is topped up?
By the honda guy
Method wrote:
Apexracing wrote:you are leaking fluid pressure some where, thats a fact, check around the mc for fluid leaks, and the lines, and the rear wheel cylinders, my bet if you have drums is that one of these is leaking.

what if your not seeing any leaks anywhere? and your fluid is topped up?

Well still check your rear wheel cylinders if you havent cause they could be leaking and the fluid could be leaking onto the backing plate and it's hard to see sometimes cause the fluid mixes with dirt and grease so people somtimes overlook it. Or you could have a problem with your master cylinder, like the seals around the piston inside of the mc could be bad and you wont have fluid leaking out but you will have a spongey pedal. I know this has nothing to do with a dropping pedal but I one time had a customer come in to my shop with a complaint of lots of smoke coming out of her exhaust, and we checked it for the usual stuff like buring oil and what not, so after awhile we found out that the master cylinder was leaking into the booster and filling it up to the vacum line then suckin the fluid into the engine and buring it, shit was crazy I still have not seen or heard of sombody having that problem but it is a possibility. Good luck with your brake problem.