Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more

which coilovers for my eg hatch?

50%
N/A
17%
17%
17%
By civicboy
#61995 Hey. i am looking to buy coilovers for my eg hatch and i can't make a choice as i like all of them and have heard good thing about these coilover, they are roundabout the same prices except the pro-s,
my eg hatch is running b16a2, front control arms are from integra type r with front arb, and rear is with blox lca and 23mm itr arb with asr brace,
Don't want the car to much lowered i would say about 30 to 50mm is good for me as where i live we got bumps every 100 meters or less, and need them for ocassional track use aswell,

Apexi N1 EXV (Expert something)

Buddyclub N+

Skunk2 Pro-c

Skunk2 Pro-s

Buddyclub Racing spec
By id3379
#61999 i love my skunk2, and they are really affordable and easy to adjust !
By MI_excoupe
#62022 I would go with the Buddy Club N+. From what I have read on them they are pretty good.
By civicboy
#62188 i hav'nt really made a choice yet, was looking through forums and all these brands are very good, and only heard good thing about them, i hope there are enough votes before i buy coilovers, AMer
By Greasedmonkey
#62190 Buddyclub racing spec. Friend has them on his Swapped EK, they rock!
By Red_eh2
id3379 wrote:i love my skunk2, and they are really affordable and easy to adjust !

Which ones do you have pro S or Pro C???
By opocot
#62224 Skunk2 Pro-s
By Gorveatt
#62234 Personally i'd go with the Buddy Clubs or the Apexi, that or Tein's, you forgot to throw those in there :thumb:
By civicboy
#62241 don't realy like tein's some of my friends got them, one of them has replaced it 3 time in past 2 years, and i think i might go with apexi exv but let the voting and advice come please, thanks AMer
By Teddy
#62499 If you choosing shoks in photo, you must to know, that all this shoks are different, from different Civic models. :) But I'm sure, that the main difference between suspensions in adjustments. The same suspension could be stiff or soft. But if we talking just about the name, so APEXi is the best I think. Now I'm choosing suspension for my EJ too.
By civicboy
#62765 i know they all differ from each other and they got diiferent setups, just wanna go with something more reputable, and these all coilover i mentioned, i hav'ne heard anything wrong with them, Amer