Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By jvc7065
#57900 hey eg crew can some one tell me if this is the best set up for Dd and track some times Koni & Gc stock rate on the springs. (bumpy not bumpy at all to stiff just perfect). :? What can u tell me about this :?
By Method
#57901 everyone says it's a good setup. i plan on doing that soon. riding alittle high.
By Gorveatt
#57906 It's the most praised setup in the Honda scene
By asianized
#57925 just installed yellow koni's with ground controls..............

rides likes a dream!!!!!!
:twisted:
By Grat
#58026 i have 475f/425r spring rates and is fine for me around town....could be a little softer though but i am fine with it lol...and like derek said. for the money it is one of the best setups u can buy :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#58058 I had that setup on my car before I swapped over to the Ksports i have now. It was a nice setup, for me too expesive for what you get. At the heigth my car was shock travel wasnt optimised. and I didnt like the fact that when I raised the car up on lifts the springs would drop down and just kinda hang... then when i lowered the car off the lift, I would have to make sure the springs were seated right before driving.

I prefer a True coilover to this set up.
By Grat
#58063 extended top hats will help with the shock travel^^^
By MI_excoupe
#58103 everyone and their mother says that its the best setup money can buy... so from what i hear, its good.. i actually plan on doing this once i get more money.
By Grat
#58142 unfortunatly i am not the original owner of mine :(
By jvc7065
#58161 so it be better to go with koni & Gc or D2 coil overs
By BLACKS' COUPE
#58889 well, i dont want to start a new thread for this but i also need help with my suspension, so i won't jump around in my seat, have the girls lovin' my car and have the perfect looks. the only thing is that i have big rims..
18's to be exact. would this set-up cover the basis for my car?? plz help.... :? :? :?
By LowTEC-Derbo
BLACKS' COUPE wrote:well, i dont want to start a new thread for this but i also need help with my suspension, so i won't jump around in my seat, have the girls lovin' my car and have the perfect looks. the only thing is that i have big rims..
18's to be exact. would this set-up cover the basis for my car?? plz help.... :? :? :?

you need a bmw :]
By BLACKS' COUPE
#58895 no offense, but i already own an IS 300 (lexus) that i have on some nice decent rims.. i am only working on my civic because people talk smack on honda's in general and dont think i can make my car look and run better than bmw's and mercedes. yeah they might be fast and all but we with honda's are usually better drivers. of course youngsters are the ones that bring us (honda's) the bad rep that we have...
the reason i am asking on this set-up is becuase i have teins on my lexus and i lov it.. but i think that $1500 is alot for suspension, but then again you pay for what you get.. :? :? :?
thats why i am asking for your help..