Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By JDMLYFE
#315790 looking to buy front and rear lca's, i have a teal eg, was wondering what colour would look nice for the rear lca. i was thinking blue or purple, dont really care what colour the front ones are. any cheap sites or something that sell them?
By TrailerTrash
#315793 if u ask me unless you are adding sway bars to a car that doesnt have factory sways, aftermarket LCAs are pointless. i dont think they even make aftermarket front LCAs
By JDMLYFE
#315794 Yea I'll just get oem lca, but I want blue rear lca lol
By TrailerTrash
#315795 paint them.
By FG2_Andrew
#315800 I believe hardrace makes aftermarket flcas. But for aftermarket, get a new bushing kit or Function 7 or Buddy Club.
By EJ1_MK
EH2_andy wrote:I believe hardrace makes aftermarket flcas. But for aftermarket, get a new bushing kit or Function 7 or Buddy Club.

Hardrace are actually factory ones with their bushings pressed into them.

And I agree, with the F7 or Buddy Club or Skunk2
By JDMLYFE
#315814 They don't come with the bushings? Would I be able to do this myself, I don't
Have any power tools available. Im just going to get oem fronts and rear, and just paint the rear ones
By bradleyg
#315815 Even though I agree with the other guys and think it's useless unless you're adding a swaybar, I think polished, black, or gold would probably look best on a teal car. And if it's what you want to do, just do it :thumb: I suggest adding a swaybar while you're down there though.
By EJ1_MK
JDMLYFE wrote:They don't come with the bushings? Would I be able to do this myself, I don't
Have any power tools available. Im just going to get oem fronts and rear, and just paint the rear ones

They come with bushings, just hardrace ones so they are like rock solid.

And if you want rear control arms on a teal colored car best bet is neo chrome or silver. idk about blue.
By asianrob
#315823 omni power had front LCA's for out car but last time i checked they were close to 300
By JDMLYFE
#315826 Ok so would my best bet be to just buy all oem stuff
And paint the rear Lca's? And yea I guess I'll add a swaybar,
How much do those go for? This is my DD
By Cl9junky
EJ1_MK wrote:
JDMLYFE wrote:They don't come with the bushings? Would I be able to do this myself, I don't

They come with bushings, just hardrace ones so they are like rock solid.

And if you want rear control arms on a teal colored car best bet is neo chrome or silver. idk about blue.

X2 and Silver IMO
By JDMLYFE
#315831 Yea I'm gonna go with silver Lca's and gold swaybar but I can't
Find much within my budget
By EJ1_MK
#315833 What is you budget?
By JDMLYFE
#315835 Im not sure what this stuff Goes for..
I just want decent aftermarket parts

Rear Lca's and swaybar, thats all i should need right?