Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By chewse
#276202 I think the strut uses a hex key in conjunction with the wrench and sadly it looks like instead of a hex key a grippin pliers or vice grips were used
By chewse
RWMIII wrote:I had a bad inner tie-rod that did the exact same thing that you are experiencing. Are these OEM parts or aftermarket? Is the car lowered? If it is it could be the upper control arm hitting inside the fender well. It also sounds like a stut hat that isnt tightened all of the way.

My question is why cant your mechanic that did the work figure out what is wrong with it? If he cant then I would look for someone new. After paying someone to do that much work you should have the right to go back to them and present them with the problem. Just my 2 cents. We can only make suggestions here, some off of personal experience, others of us from professional experience as legit auto technicians.

Finally after a busy week I had time to do some work on the car ...went back to the mechanic and he found the inner tie rod to be the prob..got them replaced and I'm running like new again...thnx guys