Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EJ1_MK wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:im just trying to dump my car for meets and shows.. :lol:
make it more functional when im racing :thumb:

Well its either one or the other, you not going to want to adjust your suspension all the time just to get the right look. Promise you that. It is enough to adjust them just to keep the ride height ride all the way around the car. I am more flush than any other car in my area and I know it can out handle any dumped hellaflush claiming car owner.

yea i think im just gonna dump it! :weee:
By eg-guy
#277403 Ive come down to these three. I like the ksports but from what ive read bound and rebound should be adjustable seperately not together.

http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets6.html

I'm ordering coilovers today/tomarrow, need honest input.

1. function and form type 1, (unknown spring rate)

2. blox competition series coilover, 12k 10k ($60 price difference)

3. or koni/gc with tophats, but i'll have to order in pieces. (shocks then sleeves, and finally tophats) only question i have is will my cheap sleeve overs fit on these struts until i can get the ground controls?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
eg-guy wrote:Ive come down to these three. I like the ksports but from what ive read bound and rebound should be adjustable seperately not together.

3. or koni/gc with tophats, but i'll have to order in pieces. (shocks then sleeves, and finally tophats) only question i have is will my cheap sleeve overs fit on these struts until i can get the ground controls?

By bks84
#277409 Of those three, the Koni/GC combo is the only one I'd consider.
By KinDx
#277497 looking forward on this thread : )
By eg-guy
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
eg-guy wrote:Ive come down to these three. I like the ksports but from what ive read bound and rebound should be adjustable seperately not together.

how stiff are the function and forms?
By EJ1_MK
#277545 Type 1's are more street so they will not as bad as the type 2's or any that have higher spring rates than 10k/8k any more than that and the ride will be very rough.
By eg-guy
#277637 i went ahead n got the type 1s from jhpusa.com for $577.55 shipped. :woot: :woot:
By egcivicboy
#277640 sickk! i'm loving my type 1s
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
eg-guy wrote:i went ahead n got the type 1s from jhpusa.com for $577.55 shipped. :woot: :woot:

:thumb: