Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By elrompetoto
{ikon}EM1 wrote:They look like d2 knock offs....
i just put them on the back rides nice the front bopunces like crazy im gona oput my old shit back in the front
By Flatland_EG
#219103 Those are reservoir tanks, for holding extra oil, usually found on higher end equipment.

From what I found, I think they may be older Apex Gen2 coil overs. All I could find, as far that coil over is concerned, is talk about drift cars which might explain the stiff bouncy ride.

As already said, they very well could be knock offs as well, pictures of your coilovers seem to be non-existent so who knows.

If you don't want them you can give them to me. :D
By {ikon}EM1
#219158 Keep them if u didn't pay for them man... sell them to someone else... and if they r real apex gen2 then id keep em
By elrompetoto
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Keep them if u didn't pay for them man... sell them to someone else... and if they r real apex gen2 then id keep em
i payd 200 but who ever i dell them 2 is gona feel like i playd them and sold them some fuckd up shit cuz all the bouncing
By Greasedmonkey
#219275 Hell, I would take them. bouncey or not.
By elrompetoto
Greasedmonkey wrote:Hell, I would take them. bouncey or not.
not when u have 2 take a turn and u about 2 lose control cuz u bouncing all over the place
By Greasedmonkey
#219525 You must not know me. Id take them and abuse them....I mean use them. I love stiff suspension.
By Greasedmonkey
#221217 are you wanting to get rid of these?
By Cl9junky
Greasedmonkey wrote:You must not know me. Id take them and abuse them....I mean use them. I love stiff suspension.

LOL :thumb: