Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Teddy
#62020 Hello everyone!
I have 93 year Civic EG coupe. And a big tuning programm. For example I bought nice wheels yet :) And now I want to install new suspension. Help me please, answer in a question what suspension is better for track days? I want something like Tein Super street, or Skunk2 the same series. Or D2 brand. I need suspension with adjustments and not so stiff to drive in track only, but in the city too.
I'm from Moscow, Russia, and I want to build civic in realy english style. I think, english style - is the best tuning style in a world. Thanks in advance and sorry for my english :)
P.S. How could I upload a photo? "img" button not works...
By thedaemon
#62052 Skunk2 Pro S coilovers are popular, and Ground Control Coilovers with Koni struts/shocks. English style or American style?

For the image, you will need to upload the photo to a site first. Try photobucket or something like that.
By Greasedmonkey
#62087 Ksport, D2, Function and Form, PIC, Omni all make good coil overs. Anyone of there off the shelf spring rate set ups should be just fine for street and light track days. Spring rates are all personal preference though. I run rather stiff rates for daily street driving but it doesnt bother me.
By MI_excoupe
#62098 The Ground Control coil sleeves with Koni Yellow struts is what alot of people here do... also I have heard nothing but good about the JIC Magic coilovers.
By Teddy
thedaemon wrote:Skunk2 Pro S coilovers are popular, and Ground Control Coilovers with Koni struts/shocks. English style or American style?

For the image, you will need to upload the photo to a site first. Try photobucket or something like that.

Thanks! :)
I want exactly english style. And now photos

My Civic and my friend's Celica ST205

wheels, which I bought

My car and me :)

By Teddy
Greasedmonkey wrote:Ksport, D2, Function and Form, PIC, Omni all make good coil overs. Anyone of there off the shelf spring rate set ups should be just fine for street and light track days. Spring rates are all personal preference though. I run rather stiff rates for daily street driving but it doesnt bother me.

You know, a lot of these brands i never heart. Like Function and Form, PIC, Omni :) But you are right.
By BADD EGG
Greasedmonkey wrote:Ksport, D2, Function and Form, PIC, Omni all make good coil overs. Anyone of there off the shelf spring rate set ups should be just fine for street and light track days. Spring rates are all personal preference though. I run rather stiff rates for daily street driving but it doesnt bother me.

Im with the monkey on this one. I have tokico blue shock and skunk 2 springs. They are a little stiff for street use but are nice for when I autocross.