In Car Entertainment & Security
By CIVICEGCIVIC
#275627 `My stereo (JVC) VOL, I just installed, now only goes to
30. I messed with the pro eq and other sound shit `
then it fuckd up but I put everything back to default,
but it is still only go as high as 30? wssup wit it?
By Wicked
#275628 I'd think their should be a reset button, or just disconnect the battery OR unplug the headunit to reset it and see if that does the trick.
By CIVICEGCIVIC
#275630 ok, im gonna try that sometime. i think it might be
the crappy speaker i stole from kragen lol, my right
is sony and the left is some random. you think that
could be the problem?
By Wicked
#275640 I doubt it unless somehow your system is super duper high tech and can read the maximum output of a speaker and then adjust its maximum wattage output accordingly, which I highly doubt and don't even think is possible with current tech. But idk. Could just be a faulty unit. Did it go above 30 before? The reset should fix it, if not then that's either the true max from the factory, maybe you didn't notice or you have a faulty unit. Could be karma :?
By CIVICEGCIVIC
#275799 yeah dude, i installed it and it went as high as 50, then a few days later i put the crappy speaker in and messed with the options and stuff, that was prob the problem. Ill check it out , havent got a chance yet thanks for the advice.
By CIVICEGCIVIC
#275800 nvm the last post FIXED, i unplugged the fuse in the unit then plugged it back, fasho dog BAY AREA!! ye ye lol
By RWMIII
#275849 They do print these things called instruction manuals. They tend to be really helpful sometimes. And if you didnt get one with your stuff, then there is this thing called the internet and you can go to these website things to download the manuals :thumb:

had to be a smartass on this one man 8)
By CIVICEGCIVIC
#276478 yea, but i rather ask talk questions to people