ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Ecc0
#300601 Hey I'm starting to get board of having to us my key fob every time I want to start my car is there any way I can bypass it so I can just get in the car and turn the key.

There are 3 wires that go to the fob sensor red, white, and black it it as simple as connecting two of these or even all 3?

Thanks in advance.
By suspendedHatch
#300880 There's nothing you can do inside the remote to bypass the alarm. You have to remove the alarm itself. Pull your dash and find the alarm, disconnect the fuse. Then look at the ignition harness for the alarm's start kill relay. Your black/white starter wire is cut in half and running through the relay. You need to remove the two halves of the wire and reconnect them as they were.

I don't know if there is such a thing as car theft on that side of the pond, but you should look into some kind of security. I'd recommend a main relay kill switch at the least.
By Ecc0
#300889 Thanks.

I'm saving for a new alarm at the moment so will running a clifford concept. And want to add some of my own kill switches too.

But for now just want rid of this immobiliser as just bugs me everytime I want to start my car.