ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Honda_creeper91
#267426 Ok my car gauge needles started jumping like crazy (rpm,speedo,temp) and it was bugging me....it did a few times and then it started doing it all the time and at time it sounded like it was sputtering as if the timing is off....then i turned the caf off and it wouldnt turnover so i tried jumping the starter and i would move wires around would here the click you hear when you turn your key and fuel pump engage.....its like some wire wasnt connecting.....that didnt work so i push started it and on the drive home everything was crazier than usual needles jumping like crazy.....anyways i had a z6 engine harness on my d15b7 and i just put the stock one back on and changed the dizzy and still cant get it to start

I reallly need some help big time
By Honda_creeper91
#267436 Ok after everything is changed i still get nothing
Tried jumping the starter, tried push starting
Nothing i noticed that when i tried push starting the speedo needle goes up and then down like when you turn the key on a motorcycle it would do that same thing when it was running when i started it
By Classiccarsrule85
#267472 my first thought is your cluster is shot or your ground wire behind the dash is loose...

my other thought would be you are haveing ground issues or something in the harness is not too good at all.....
By Honda_creeper91
#267552 Ok fixed the problem one of the grounds on the motor was disconnected
But now my car wont start it sounds like it wants to but just wont?????????
By Honda_creeper91
#268013 Ok i was chrcking my spark plugs and they had oil on them
Would that cause my car to not start????