ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By SLOW92CX
#218375 hmmm... are there different buzzers in the car? haha
when i open my door wile the key is sitting in the ignition, it goes ding ding ding ding....... until i pull out the key or shut the door.
but when i leave my headlights on (not with key in ignition), there is no sound telling me they are on. lol.
so my original question, are there different buzzers in these cars?

i like this idea. i have only had this car for a couple weeks and i already had to get jumped 5 times. im to used to my other cars beeping at me.
By OleFolk
#218641 So you connect the buzzer to fuses that have nothing to do with lights and somehow the buzzer knows when the lights are on.... :?

Im going to do this tomorrow im just confused right now
Its almost 1am and im on Civic-eg.com :shock:
By OleFolk
#218675 Yep it worked thanks much :D
By suspendedHatch
#219514 Slow92CX, there is a buzzer in the black box on the back of the under dash fuse box. There is no other buzzer. The driver's side seat belt latch has a switch on it that activates it. You'll see the wire harness under the seat. This is considered a safety feature and affects the federal safety rating. There is no connection from the head light circuit to the buzzer. This would have been a convenience feature and Honda didn't deem it worth the cost for their economy cars.

Ole Folk, that output on the fuse box is a positive parking light output.
By RyVcZ
#224720 quick question.. do our EG's have built in buzzers that we just have to wire em up to have em sound?
By deschlong
#231255 ^ No, to add an OEM headlight chime with OEM seat belt chime you need to use my DIY HERE.