H22A
By dirtygst
#105245 does anyone have any pictures of a h or f with the ebay mounts? if you do can you say which mounts you have motor and year of the car? thanks a bunch
-dustin
By Elpimpo
#105246 the "E" word isnt liked on this site
By dirtygst
#105267 normally i would agree with ebay products but ive seen alot on this site about people using them, so i thought i would aks to see how good/bad they are :thumb: or :thumbdown:
By tigerafro
#105287 i wouldnt buy something important like that on ebay :thumbdown:
By smokinsoljah420
alldatJUICE wrote:you get what you pay for.... there's good shit on ebay too. :thumb:

couldnt have said it any better! :thumb:
By hotrodcivic
alldatJUICE wrote:
Elpimpo wrote:the "E" word isnt liked on this site

:bs: ebay's fine

lol, I think he meant Elpimpo! :blah:
By Death_Blooms
#107726 Meh, I used them on my JDM h-swap. Granted they came with the motor. They worked fine and will be going back in once I finish tucking my bay a little
By ninjax68
#110487 i used hasport for my h22 swap never had a problem. My friend always made fun of me for getting expensive namebrand parts, he on the other hand got the cheapest ebay mounts possible and wen we swapped the motor it sat in the engine bay funny causing constant axle snapping fun....dun ive always felt u get wat u pay for dont skimp out!!! ...that was jus 1 case tho so who kno's.....the ebay post also read that it would b a guarantee the motor would seat fine too juss be careful
By civic15
#300574 Is the yonaka h22 swap kit good??
By civic15
#300575 Is the yonaka h22 swap kit good??
By CodyForTheNguyen
#302635 I have an h22 eg the only thing i was go for is HCP or Hasport but hasport doesnt make it anymore so HCP all the way. There is totem mounts but they suck too. The ebay mounts you might have to cut or grind or push or shove to get them into place. Motor mounts isnt something you should be cheap on... However, it is your car and it is your money. Just my input (:
By civic15
#305781 I have an ek and bought yonaka mount from ebay and fits well could send pictures if you want 8)
By Eg6H2D
civic15 wrote:I have an ek and bought yonaka mount from ebay and fits well could send pictures if you want 8)

Ebay is a Market place. they sell good shit actually seller can sell alot cheaper and also be an Authorized Dealer of Legit products. Just cause it's sold on EBAY doenst mean it's cheap fake stuff.

Been on ebay for 15 years now. No issues with name brand things ive purchased over the years...

:thumb: