H22A
By Method
#48159 has any other h22a owners have problems with there EGR CEL keep coming on? even after it's been cleaned out? i can only drive for about 30 min, then the it comes on.
By ChicagoMike
#48161 What ECU are you using??
By Method
#48163 p13 at the moment.
By ChicagoMike
#48166 Try a P72, that might do the trick.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#48167 i had that exact same problem. i cleaned it and tested the connector as well as the bladder. my cel would come on rather quickly and it was always for that. i just disconnected the vaccum line becuase i didnt have enough to buy a new one
By Method
#48211 vacuum line? i think i've only got the connector on the egr valve. i will have to double check. when i took it apart to clean it, the plunger part worked pretty good.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#48220 ya i think it was the bladder on mine that went not a %100 though. there is a vaccum line that runs to it i took that and plugged it up and everything still worked fine for me but the cel would still pop up. so i did that cuz my car would stutter once the light came on
By Method
#48800 i doubled check, and i've only got the connector on the egr. no vacuum line.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#49357 that might be your problem then itf its not there and plugged up or connected it might throw the code