H22A
By jred
#250378 wats the name of that shop???
looks like a really professional tuning shop
By foxgearshift
jred wrote:wats the name of that shop???
looks like a really professional tuning shop

its in dubai bro it called LAP57 check their web site
http://lap57.com/home/
By jred
#250424 Dubai's got it going on :thumb:
By mooze
#250507 hell yeah they do
By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:hell yeah they do

but no good honda tuner's there coz most of them are american muscle tuners or big JDM monster's RB26,2JZ and evo's when it comes to vtec they suck :x
By Eg6H2D
foxgearshift wrote:

but no good honda tuner's there coz most of them are american muscle tuners or big JDM monster's RB26,2JZ and evo's when it comes to vtec they suck :x

really? thats not a good tuner then. A great tuner should be able to handle any task given.. VTEC or not. Yea they might specializ in such motor like RB26 and 2JZ. but's its relatively the same concept. Air Fuel and Spark. then you add Boost for Boosted applications. I cant wait till i really start tuning!!!! OMG! :thumb:
By foxgearshift
EG6b20R wrote:
foxgearshift wrote:

really? thats not a good tuner then. A great tuner should be able to handle any task given.. VTEC or not. Yea they might specializ in such motor like RB26 and 2JZ. but's its relatively the same concept. Air Fuel and Spark. then you add Boost for Boosted applications. :

thats what makes me mad, one of my frends had toda cams i think in his N/A B18C went to a good known shop there in dubai got tuned three days later his engine blow of !!! they are really good on building engines and have best mechanic but in tuning they r not really good, most of my frends go there build there engines and tow the car back n try tune the car them selves after a good street tuning then they go to dubai n tune it on the dyno. Lap57 are good as they used to work on B series and now they have built k20's so they know honda much better than other shops i hope they tune my car well
By OleFolk
#250762 miata?
By foxgearshift
#250977 the shop sent me some new pic's of my car today.....

By mooze
#250979 looking good
By foxgearshift
#250980 i didnt like the rear veiw so i asked them to paint the hatch to black

97% of the car is done... :) :)

By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:looking good

thanks bro, can u add some of ur car pic's here wanna see it and ENGINE shots will be great...
By mooze
#251009 you should lower yours..as son as i get back to mine ill have plenty of pix to take..complete rebuild
By mooze
#251010 and black out the hood...hatch flows nice
By Eg6H2D
#251013 love the paint job! that's what you call a legit official paint job!!! Pure sex right there.!!!