H22A
By Laziz
#321541 Awesome build, man! Why not continue the thread?
By Eg6H2D
foxgearshift wrote:Image

KS balance shaft removal installed

:thumb: :thumb:

Looking good! Did you ever get the axle fitment issue situated?
By foxgearshift
#321864 hiiiii guys, i am really sorry that i have been away for a long time its just i have been moved to a diffrent location in the middle of the dessert because all of this demonstration that was going on here in the middle east east and there were no network or internet, you know how it is when you work in the military :cry: , promice will ubdate soon, for the axles i did solve the issue but not really sure if it will hold when drag as its a temporary solution. i have switched back to ek4 4 lugs cause my tuner gave me his drag rims for cheap so i had to change the outer cv's to a oem 32mm ones and no axle problem so far, let me get the rest of the pictures uploaded with full details so you know where am at with the project. :thumb: ,
By foxgearshift
#322076 Turbo project list:
CP pistons
Manly rod
Skunk2 Valve train with stock valves(will change them when i change the cams, looking for advise for this)
stock cams
KS balance shaft removal kit
custom made 3.5 IC and IC pipes
Dual ball bearing t3 6266 with 82ar
Precision 46mm wastegate
Tial BOV
competition clutch stage 4
ID 1000cc injectors
Hondata Boost control
AEM digital boost gauge
Blueridge motor sport twisted ram horn manifold
wallbro 255lph fuel pump
Stock fuel regulater

and here is my dyno run http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJytwyTVW8
By foxgearshift
#322078 i had an overboosting problem we checked every thing we couldnt find where was the problem then i contact BRMS they asked me to run it without the wastgate and see if it builds boost we tried it and it did built boost so i asked for a replacement and they refused due to changing the wastegate flange even though that was not the problem he refused to send me a new one, so i have orderd a new AFI manifold but this time a v-band manifold and bought me precision v-band housing just waiting to install it and retune again hopefully it hold boost this time and get better numbers i am shooting to 500+ so lets see :pray:
By Eg6H2D
#322205 :thumb:

very nice! VBAND! Simplifying installs!!! :thumb:
By Uknterror
#322209 Jeez! This is nuts! haha
By mooze
foxgearshift wrote:i had an overboosting problem we checked every thing we couldnt find where was the problem then i contact BRMS they asked me to run it without the wastgate and see if it builds boost we tried it and it did built boost so i asked for a replacement and they refused due to changing the wastegate flange even though that was not the problem he refused to send me a new one, so i have orderd a new AFI manifold but this time a v-band manifold and bought me precision v-band housing just waiting to install it and retune again hopefully it hold boost this time and get better numbers i am shooting to 500+ so lets see :pray:

i was thinking the same thing with the wastegate...yo prob should have tried replacing the spring first. but looks good
By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:
foxgearshift wrote:i had an overboosting problem we checked every thing we couldnt find where was the problem then i contact BRMS they asked me to run it without the wastgate and see if it builds boost we tried it and it did built boost so i asked for a replacement and they refused due to changing the wastegate flange even though that was not the problem he refused to send me a new one, so i have orderd a new AFI manifold but this time a v-band manifold and bought me precision v-band housing just waiting to install it and retune again hopefully it hold boost this time and get better numbers i am shooting to 500+ so lets see :pray:

i was thinking the same thing with the wastegate...yo prob should have tried replacing the spring first. but looks good

i did tried that and it seemed to be holding better but the boost spike was still there!! i even replaced the whole wastegate brought from my freinds drag car with the same results :(
By foxgearshift
#324155 now am still worried about the trans, its still stock searched alot of the syncro treatment but many people here adviced me to not waste the money with it, so kinda stuck on what to do next to make it hold more power something around 700+ i know stock cant so am looking for other proven solutions or ideas
By Punksz6
#324172 Great stuff here!! :thumb: