H22A
By armando1514
#250067 WELL I LIVE IN COLORADO AND GOT TUNED ON NEPTUNE AND MADE 205.1 HP AND 174 TQ MAN ALL I GOT TO SAY IS I LOVE MY H23A ILL POST PICS OFF THE SHEET O AND ITS IN A 92 SI CIVIC EG
By Eg6H2D
armando1514 wrote:WELL I LIVE IN COLORADO AND GOT TUNED ON NEPTUNE AND MADE 205.1 HP AND 174 TQ MAN ALL I GOT TO SAY IS I LOVE MY H23A ILL POST PICS OFF THE SHEET O AND ITS IN A 92 SI CIVIC EG

:thumb: gotta love that torque!!!
By armando1514
#250469 Seriously love the torque u can feel it pull after each shift Mann love my eg :D
By foxgearshift
armando1514 wrote:WELL I LIVE IN COLORADO AND GOT TUNED ON NEPTUNE AND MADE 205.1 HP AND 174 TQ MAN ALL I GOT TO SAY IS I LOVE MY H23A ILL POST PICS OFF THE SHEET O AND ITS IN A 92 SI CIVIC EG

thats nice bro hope to get near to ur number with my h22a
By armando1514
#250544 Good luck man I still need to post the Dyno sheet will post it soon :thumb: :thumb:
By foxgearshift
armando1514 wrote:Good luck man I still need to post the Dyno sheet will post it soon :thumb: :thumb:

did u try the car with ur stock ecu?
By armando1514
#250547 No I used a p28 on mine and used a h23a chip off eBay but honestly get tuned my chip didn't have enough full or air mixture so it wasent running right and I had 174 hp and vtec was acting funny so wants I tuned :thumb: loved it let's say my musings ep with a k24a didn't do shit to me lol sorry cus jajajaja
By armando1514
#250550 No I used a p28 on mine and used a h23a chip off eBay but honestly get tuned my chip didn't have enough full or air mixture so it wasent running right and I had 174 hp and vtec was acting funny so wants I tuned :thumb: loved it let's say my musings ep with a k24a didn't do shit to me lol sorry cus jajajaja
By foxgearshift
armando1514 wrote:No I used a p28 on mine and used a h23a chip off eBay but honestly get tuned my chip didn't have enough full or air mixture so it wasent running right and I had 174 hp and vtec was acting funny so wants I tuned :thumb: loved it let's say my musings ep with a k24a didn't do shit to me lol sorry cus jajajaja

post the sheet will save it n compare it with mine when am done with my project
By armando1514
#250559 sounds good but how do u up load to this form new and dont now how just yet lol :lol:
By foxgearshift
#250577 i use photobucket.com upload it there then use the direct link to upload it here
By Eg6H2D
#250623 Yea that's definately awesome feeling the constant pull through the gearzs i really cant wait! i drop off my car on Monday for the work to be done! Post up your Dyno sheet so i can also compare with mines when it gets tuned!!!

So are you running hondata or a custom dyno tuned chip for your set up?

Also what header did you use?
By foxgearshift
EG6b20R wrote:Yea that's definately awesome feeling the constant pull through the gearzs i really cant wait! i drop off my car on Monday for the work to be done! Post up your Dyno sheet so i can also compare with mines when it gets tuned!!!

So are you running hondata or a custom dyno tuned chip for your set up?

Also what header did you use?

dont forget to post ur dyno sheet too...... :wink:
By Eg6H2D
#251003 So today she got dropped off at the shop for the work. should have her back in about a month or so!!!

Here's a pic of me driving up to the shop with Fada Blayne tailing behind for a ride back. =]