H22A
By mooze
#251026 awaiting results
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:awaiting results

Lol. same here! today is day one. pics will be posted along the way.
My tuner is insisting after me teeling him the mount will not do a thing the bracket will. he insists i get the h22 driver swap mount into a eg... IDK MAN!!!! im going to dispute that!!
By mooze
#251039 well then i can assure u he's never done a h2d swap then....it even says it in the INCLUDED INSTRUCTIONS.
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:well then i can assure u he's never done a h2d swap then....it even says it in the INCLUDED INSTRUCTIONS.

yea i know, lol.. he's done many h2b's. this is his very 1st h2d set up!!

that's why he is sponsoring me. Something new to him!

He says he will make it happen. lets see what issues arise.. lol.
By mooze
#251044 well i retract my previous statement.....as i stated before the actual mount i used for the h2d was a h22into eg mount.....the bracket is the part that has to be fabbed
By Eg6H2D
#251046 oh snap. so he was right in part. hmmmmmm. great! So at the end of the day he will still have to fab up the bracket! Did you leave your alternator in stock location or did it stay low how you had it?
By Fada Blayne
#251056 29days to go! :D
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:29days to go! :D

or so.. I hope~! :thumb:

:chance:
By mooze
#251141 its still low....but not as low as is in the video....i plan on moving it back up
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:its still low....but not as low as is in the video....i plan on moving it back up

Yea my only concern would be water when driving on rainy days since this will be a daily for the mean time...
By mooze
EG6b20R wrote:
mooze wrote:its still low....but not as low as is in the video....i plan on moving it back up

Yea my only concern would be water when driving on rainy days since this will be a daily for the mean time...

yeah its no where near that low anymore...i removed the compressor so thats where the alt now sits. used the innovative relocation kit.....which i will prob be getting rid of since i plan on putting the ac back on
By Eg6H2D
#251623 Damn i was just looking at hondaparts for the Timing belts, balance shaft belts tensioners and water pump. shittt..

Seriously whats the purpose of that balance shaft. I know taking it out completely you gain about 8-10whp.
But what's the purpose of it. what does it balance excatly??
By foxgearshift
EG6b20R wrote:Damn i was just looking at hondaparts for the Timing belts, balance shaft belts tensioners and water pump. shittt..

Seriously whats the purpose of that balance shaft. I know taking it out completely you gain about 8-10whp.
But what's the purpose of it. what does it balance excatly??

is that a fact that u actualy gain hp from removing it?