H22A
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:The Car has officially been dropped off. :woot: Now the wait begins

Thanks for the update B!! :roll:
By Fada Blayne
#275453 :nutswinger:
By mooze
#278170 Glad to hear that...
By dawg316
#278770 looks like a good build. cheap H series and pair it to a d series trans to save $$$. might think of doing this to my new sedan after the old motor goes. whats exactly needed to fit the H'series in there. any special parts needed other thenthe h2d adapter kit ? and cutting / grinding work needed ?
By Eg6H2D
dawg316 wrote:looks like a good build. cheap H series and pair it to a d series trans to save $$$. might think of doing this to my new sedan after the old motor goes. whats exactly needed to fit the H'series in there. any special parts needed other thenthe h2d adapter kit ? and cutting / grinding work needed ?

making a custom engine bracket for what ever driver mount you decide to use to fit the motor in properly..

other than that, that's it..
By Eg6H2D
#280778 God only knows how much i Dislike this waiting game.. grrr.. :lol: :lol: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By mooze
#283348 do we have an update
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:do we have an update

Nope!!
By mooze
#284653 shoulda just brought it 2 me
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:shoulda just brought it 2 me

I actually thought about that!! 8)
By Eg6H2D
EG6b20R wrote:H2D monster on the way!!

By boggy
#285460 Can you use a Prelude trans in an EG? The reason I ask is that buying a wrecked Prelude may be an option if I ever go this route. Thanks!
By andyc
boggy wrote:Can you use a Prelude trans in an EG? The reason I ask is that buying a wrecked Prelude may be an option if I ever go this route. Thanks!

depends what engine I suppose but I dont know my lude's... find out what engine the Lude has and what engine is in your EG then post in the engine section for those engines. That was a lot of engines... :thumb: