H22A
By Method
#220667 i thought that was alittle way too. i'm around 3k on the straight H swap.
By Ajax1989
mooze wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i too am looking in to doin a h22 with a h2d(bisimoto kit)
and all this info is good to know..

and chrono
my friend has a 96 prelude wit a h22a 5spd all stock
and his car will tach around 4-5k in 5th doin about 60mph
its was like 4yrs ago tho so it might be a lil off, all i know is it tached high and ran fine :thumb:

damn thats high. with my h2d in 5th at 75mph im at 3k

ya like i said its been like 4 yrs but he tached way higher then my y8 at the time, it was about 4ish, i thought it was high aswell
By mooze
#221693 thats still high 4 a y8
By 92dxeg
#223444 what is th ebetter h2b kit ppl say evo are good then pll say qsd is better cuz u use all the b seriers shit like mounts ect just need the qsd kit.
By Vegeta_man111
92dxeg wrote:what is th ebetter h2b kit ppl say evo are good then pll say qsd is better cuz u use all the b seriers shit like mounts ect just need the qsd kit.

I too am interested in knowing which is better. Also want to know what kind of prices you guys are paying out for these kits because I have seem some upwards of 1300.oo and also heard of some as low as 550.oo for minimal parts.
By mooze
#223722 i can vouch for the evo......good products.....i havnt used the qsd
By 92dxeg
#223759 well i thought qsd would be more convenent becus u can use ur b serers mounts t bracket ect ect all u need is the kit an dthat is 800 somthing for the qsd were evo is 1300 for every thing i thought qsd would be better if u allrdy have all the b series shit
By chrono404
92dxeg wrote:well i thought qsd would be more convenent becus u can use ur b serers mounts t bracket ect ect all u need is the kit an dthat is 800 somthing for the qsd were evo is 1300 for every thing i thought qsd would be better if u allrdy have all the b series shit

The EVO Kit will let you close your hood like OEM, With the QSD Kit you will have to lift up the back of the hood. I Personally think the Lifted hood look is Uncool so I would personally pay the extra to get it so I can close my hood as I want. It would bug me daily to have that hood gap.
By Vegeta_man111
#223793 what about the bisi h2b and the h2d? does the hood close ok with that?
By mooze
#223888 the evo and bisi requires the lift of hood in back or change of im. the im is the only part in contact. its because the motor sits tilted foward
Last edited by mooze on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Vegeta_man111
#223939 I think someone should sell me their h2d kit so i can try it out.
By 92dxeg
#224317 i really thought with all h2b kits u needed to space the hood cuz my friend had a eg hatch h2b evo kit and he had to space his but i think he had a skunk 2 itake manny
By mooze
92dxeg wrote:i really thought with all h2b kits u needed to space the hood cuz my friend had a eg hatch h2b evo kit and he had to space his but i think he had a skunk 2 itake manny

it should
By Eg6H2D
#229138 So with stock intake manifold it the hood has to be spaced in the rear. what about if the Euro R intake mani is used its sits lower..??.
By mooze
#229151 nope still spaced...need something that goes down into the bay