H22A
By 92dxeg
#201570 ok i think fo rmy future project iam going h2b with an ls trans cuz i have 2 of them. now how hard is the swap is it easyer then a stright h22? and i herd that you need to save the block on a h2b to get the one axle in is this true? i was just wonduring how hard is it to but the kit on and i think iam going to go with the evolution kit
By mooze
#201797 u dont have your dseries tranny?
By 92dxeg
#201848 nope just b are i my just do a stright h with the h trans i love long gears and high rpms and this car is going to my daily just iam building a gsr-t its fully built that will be my race car i just waqnt a decent all motor daily that starts every day
By mooze
#201996 ok..id rather do the full h rather than the h2b with an ls tranny....
By 92dxeg
#202012 yea lol and h trany with lsd is pretty solid lol well any way iam workin on a turbo gsr with the ls trans haha love the long gears
By mooze
#202160 yeah i do....bout to go into a build myself . my bluetop spun a bearing this morning (my fault) so idk what im going to do fresh start or rebuild the h. might just sell it
By 92dxeg
#202173 it all depends what your into lol i have an ls for sale if you need it or how much would you sell ur h shit for ??
By mooze
#202796 idk yet.....i have thousands invested in it so thats the main reaon i want to just redo it.........how much u want for ls
By 92dxeg
#202868 500 prob it eill be mounts motor ecu i nee dthe trans for my gsr