H22A
By DREW-EG93
#172643 was wondering the specs on it and about how much torque and hp might i be dealing with?

also what can the swap run? money wise
By Method
#172673 the kits range from 700-1100$, plus you will need a b tranny.
By DREW-EG93
#172716 how much am i looking to spend if i have none of that?
By Greasedmonkey
#172808 2500 or so for the motor, 700-1000 for the H2B adapter kit and 300-600 for tranny.

And for power, its what ever the motor makes. The H2B swap doesnt help make more power than a typical H swap.
By DREW-EG93
#172820 so basically its no big deal or whats the best bang for the buck? like what swap would be better in a hatch.. or should i just sell for a s2000 :?
By JUICE
DREW-EG93 wrote:so basically its no big deal or whats the best bang for the buck? like what swap would be better in a hatch.. or should i just sell for a s2000 :?

B swap
By ikon
#172869 depending what b u use..... the h has good power but its a big motor so u have to take into account the weight. i say b series. :thumb:
By qdogeagles
#175832 it is not that expensive you looking at about 2k for every thing if you are able to shop around go and take alook at my f23 vtec post it will explain everything you need to know h2b does not up your power just offers shrter gears lighter trans and better take off and exccel depending what trans you use not realy worth the money just get an f23 trans they have shorter gears and are alittle lighter than an h22 trans will need an lsd tho but easier and cheeper to go with that and try to get a red top head as well for max hp if your going stock.