H22A
By Method
#122750 what is the black thing across the cover.

By chrono404
#122784 Grounding Strap, and or Sparkplug Cover, Depending on which one your asking about.
By Method
#122802 the black piece going over near the cam gears.
By xEGFERIOx
Method wrote:the black piece going over near the cam gears.

wires for the alternator, cuz it sits in the front ...
By Method
#122907 i realize that the alternator sits in the front, i have one myself. didn't know wires run over top. mine are run around the side.
By xEGFERIOx
Method wrote:i realize that the alternator sits in the front, i have one myself. didn't know wires run over top. mine are run around the side.

mine runs just like that pic, i posted pics on the previous page...
By JDM-H22
#163285 Couple of my H22 pics.. These are before my new Avid polished mounts but still looks the same basicaly.. Stock bottom end,Stock head besides Valves and springs. And I did a K20 RBC manifold install with a 72mm blox TB.. Plan to do a wire and brake line tuck next & SS lines for everything.

By project ej2
#188967 ok guys heres mine.. not the greatest.. but still getting her to run right.. she still needs a tune..all vacuum lines and a map sensor and a sped sensor. other then that, she pulls nice hard and strong..

edited- sorry guys..
Last edited by project ej2 on Thu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By redciv1
#189247 Oh that is nice. Sleeper for sure. What mounts are those?
By project ej2
#189249 i forgot what kind they are. but let me go look at some paper work and ill leave a reply later on today. and thanks man.. when i picked her up from the LBC. i smashed on a b16crx..then the other day a bmx n a miata.. and yesturday i smashed on a GSR so bad my daughter was like go faster and daddy, hims laughing..LOL. when he finally caught up he smiled and nodded his head like fuk you..LOL :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: and the other day my buddy with his SOHC D series eg got smashed on of course by yours truly..so im 5-0...LOL.. for now..
By mooze
xEGFERIOx wrote:Heres mines in the works!

h2d or h2b?
By H22EJCIVIC
#204426 my h22 coupe

By OleFolk
#217231 Id love to have an H22
I just dont understand why people prefer B series
Last edited by OleFolk on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jayEGR
#217274 i heard you have to do engine bay work to make it fit is this true? and and h22 what do you need to have one in ,like wireing and tranny mounts and etc. ? plus is a F20 better or is the H series better , opinion my friends :thumb: