H22A
By mooze
1ACarlos wrote:That looks awesome

thanks
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:Niceeeeee!! So is your exhaust going to come out of the hood?

no hood clears...im welding an 90 degree elbow to the w/g flange so it faces the firewall and then down and out

Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
:thumb:
By kross
#270023 i have a few questions about your manifold, firstly why are you going with the side angle mount? dont you want shorter primaries so it spools up quicker? and also doesnt the sharp 90 coming out of the block mess with the exhaust flow? haha dont wanna sound like i know anything just curious. its definitly a original design ive never seen before
By mooze
kross wrote:i have a few questions about your manifold, firstly why are you going with the side angle mount? dont you want shorter primaries so it spools up quicker? and also doesnt the sharp 90 coming out of the block mess with the exhaust flow? haha dont wanna sound like i know anything just curious. its definitly a original design ive never seen before

1.Sidewinder because it allows me to keep a/c even with the h2d setup and have long runners....i don't need ridiculous quick spool with a h... torque+extra quick spool=0 traction.a longer runner manifold will have better flow up top, while a shorter manifold can yield a faster spool, with also less transient lag. since im running a garrett gt28rs lag is a very small issue
2. No if you look closely you can see all four runners meet at a central point...reason being....they are equal length... The idea being that the exhaust pulses will be spaced out evenly and arriving at the turbine wheel on the turbo at there own time in the firing order. If they arrive sooner or later, they may interfere with the exhaust pulses from the next firing cylinder.

this is a professionally engineered manifold by LOVEfAB....not just something i tried to piece together....
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:
kross wrote:i have a few questions about your manifold, firstly why are you going with the side angle mount? dont you want shorter primaries so it spools up quicker? and also doesnt the sharp 90 coming out of the block mess with the exhaust flow? haha dont wanna sound like i know anything just curious. its definitly a original design ive never seen before

1.Sidewinder because it allows me to keep a/c even with the h2d setup and have long runners....i don't need ridiculous quick spool with a h... torque+extra quick spool=0 traction.a longer runner manifold will have better flow up top, while a shorter manifold can yield a faster spool, with also less transient lag. since im running a garrett gt28rs lag is a very small issue
2. No if you look closely you can see all four runners meet at a central point...reason being....they are equal length... The idea being that the exhaust pulses will be spaced out evenly and arriving at the turbine wheel on the turbo at there own time in the firing order. If they arrive sooner or later, they may interfere with the exhaust pulses from the next firing cylinder.

this is a professionally engineered manifold by LOVEfAB....not just something i tried to piece together....

:thumb: :woot:
By mooze
#270191 finally cranked tonight...didnt shoot start up vid....i will once i get it running correctly again
By mooze
#270196 thanx man....will do once i get everything how i want it to be.....shouldnt be much longer now that ive got the initial process started....i have to get to my tuner which is like a hour away
By mooze
#271871 Would like to thank everyone Following my thread for the support first. Went back and redid wiring. Had a bad injector on the last set so I had to switch out the obd2 plugs for the obd1 and then the oil pump took a dump. So I ended up pulling everything back out. So I shot the start up this time...

Here is first attempt. P72 s300 750cc injectors. And standby tuning. Stock map doesn't work at all.

Well fail so I go back and check everything out....grounding issues so....Here we go again

Not yet perfect but running again. H20A
By Gustavo
#275873 Now u just need a tune. :thumb:
By mooze
#278307 That will be worked out. Just bought a new truck and relocated so progress has slowed as I have new payments. Whomp. Amd no place to work really
By civiceg09
#278592 wut motor mounts are u using?..
By mooze
#278595 drop engineering
By civiceg09
#278663 hows the all around clearance with those .. i have hasport everthing is good but i have to relocate evap.. for the ac