H22A
By Gustavo
#275873 Now u just need a tune. :thumb:
By mooze
#278307 That will be worked out. Just bought a new truck and relocated so progress has slowed as I have new payments. Whomp. Amd no place to work really
By civiceg09
#278592 wut motor mounts are u using?..
By mooze
#278595 drop engineering
By civiceg09
#278663 hows the all around clearance with those .. i have hasport everthing is good but i have to relocate evap.. for the ac
By mooze
#278722 Do you have a full h swap?
By mooze
#279142 Then my clearance is way different from yours as I have a h2d setup which puts my block at a completely different position
By mooze
#280112 well car is up for sale again......its running and everything......i just dont have the time to complete it how i want
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:well car is up for sale again......its running and everything......i just dont have the time to complete it how i want

:(
By JUICE
#280157 i really hope you change your mind.. again :P

for real tho.. finish that ish!!! I just want to see that damn header on there! :lol:
By Eg6H2D
JUICE wrote:i really hope you change your mind.. again :P

for real tho.. finish that ish!!! I just want to see that damn header on there! :lol:

I agree!! Take your time bud things never happen over night!!! plus youll have the previlage of being the 1st of it's kind! well that ive seen at least!!!!
By mooze
#280787 It's not about it being a hard project. I just work 11 hours or more a day. My time has really been consumed. I still have it for now but I don't know what is to come
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:It's not about it being a hard project. I just work 11 hours or more a day. My time has really been consumed. I still have it for now but I don't know what is to come

Youll be fine just pull it through! it's a project!!! it's not meant to be worked on all the time! it's when you can!!!

:thumb: