H22A
By ttttrigg3r
#14061 The axles that I bought that came with the engine does not fit. The shop said its too long and he can get one end in but not the other. What can I do or what other axles can I buy??? I'm trying to get H22 into a 95 civic
By ChicagoMike
#14063 If you use stock axles, use a prelude inner, and a integra outer. That's if you are using the prelude intermediate shaft.

Or....
94-97 accord midshaft.. and 90-93 integra axles
By ChicagoMike
ttttrigg3r wrote:Can I buy this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CV-Axles ... dZViewItem
Will that axle fit in my car

From the looks of it, yes. Thats how the seller's advertising them, plus there are shops that make them to bolt right in.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#14173 depends if you have an lsd or not thats another reason for common axle problems when you dont specify what you have i had that problem cuz i have a lsd
By ChicagoMike
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:depends if you have an lsd or not thats another reason for common axle problems when you dont specify what you have i had that problem cuz i have a lsd

I almost dis-agree with that. I have LSD and I can swap in any B-series axle without issue. LSD doesnt affect how the axle sits in the trans, at least not that I'm aware of.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#14354 i said that because i have hasport axles and they sent me non-lsd axles because they said it didnt matter. put them in and they didnt fit so i called they said do you have an lsd i said yes they said thats why, which is stupid beacuse they said it didnt matter in the first place
By ttttrigg3r
#17327 OK so the axles is in the car I took it out the shop and on the way back the car was shaking really bad for all gears at all speed. The mech says that the driver side axle is 1/2" too long. These are the axles in the car:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170103862779&rd=1
What can I do to fix it or what axles I buy to get everything going smooth again? I really don't know how axles work and everytime someone just tell me get prelude axle and integra axles. I don't know anything about that so please put everything in terms a dummy like me can understand.

H22A----> 95 Civic EX
By ChicagoMike
#17553 1st go to your local Honda dealer and order this.....94-97 accord midshaft.

Then go to your local parts store and order these.... 90-93 integra axles.

You should have no problems if you do this, and you can re-sell the crap you bought off EbAy.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17565 i personally bought hasport for this reason. the lsd does make a difference because this happened to me it shook at very low speeds and they said there is a difference in the axles. just make sure you buy some nice stuff and not no name parts :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17873 yea i have hasport mounts to what do you have? avids?