Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg8civicJA
Leppy wrote:And I thought I had a lot of work to do on my sedan! Looking forward to seeing more.

yeah, think again lol .. thats another reason I took the break November, as it got really overwhelming

dont worry i have lots more pics and stages/changes over the 3 month period to post ... days are hectic so I can only post in the early AM.

thanks for your reply
By eg8civicJA
Loaf31 wrote:Dang! This is some serious business! :shock: good luck with your build, man! Everything is looking great! What color are you gonna spray it? :wink:

thanks, man! I went with the Red on the 2014 Audi RS5, its actually on other Audi's but that was the car that got me. The code is LZ3M/N9 (misano red)
By eg8civicJA
Civic Savior wrote:Excited to see where this goes. Had the same body cancer problem with my hatch...damn the ocean!! lol Sub'd :thumb:

Excited to see myself. Was really surprised on the condition when we pulled her down. The previous owner said it was only parked for a couple months, really doubt that thou. Surprisingly the car actually drove pretty well, the 1 time I drove it, which was from the garage to the body shop

thanks for the reply
By eg8civicJA
#352146 Under dashboard area body work

By eg8civicJA
#352147 bonnet, fenders, doors and trunk on

By Alh081_EH9
#352148 wow...doing some serious work. GOOD LUCK!! looking good so far.
By eg8civicJA
#352149 Panels that could not be changed for obvious reasons, like the roof, rear quarters etc were stripped to metal, treated and filler applied

first round of body work on panels (Left Side)..

By eg8civicJA
#352154 about this time i got the stuff i ordered... party over here!!! :windance:

By eg8civicJA
Alh081_EH9 wrote:wow...doing some serious work. GOOD LUCK!! looking good so far.

thanks man!! really appreciated :thumb:
By eg8civicJA
#352157 ordered the sun roof rubber as well