Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By KRYSTED9354
#41341 first of if someone helps me i will paypal them 5-10$ im not kidding if i dont u can kick me of the forum, :cry:

i bought a kit on ebay hid kit, cma with H1 bulbs, i have aftermarket headlights the 1 pice set and on the headlamp it says h1 so i told the guys on ebay to send me h1 and they did but it dont fit because the metal think is in the way anywase what size bulb do i need for my aftermarket headlamps ??? the are projector lamps ??? help :? :? :? :? :?
By Gorveatt
#41345 I know that some Projector lights are H1 high and H3 low, so i would check if they would fit in the high beam slot

now i do also know that the H3 Hid kits are basically the same as the H1's
are your bulbs like this?

now what you may need if your low beam is H3(top bulb pictured above) is an H3c setup
like this(pictured right)
By KRYSTED9354
#41467 yeah but u see the problme i have is the bulbs that came are ok just they are h1 which is what says on the low beams i took out just the metal fitting is wrong, does and one have the 1 pice headlights and hids if so what bulv should i use, i will payapl u money if u can help i need too know asap , thankyou
{{ i have the kit and 2 8000k H1 bulbs, the metal fitting on bulb doesnt fit }}}}
By KRYSTED9354
Gorveatt wrote:I know that some Projector lights are H1 high and H3 low, so i would check if they would fit in the high beam slot

now i do also know that the H3 Hid kits are basically the same as the H1's
are your bulbs like this?

now what you may need if your low beam is H3(top bulb pictured above) is an H3c setup
like this(pictured right)

yes my bulb on my projector head light is like the 1 on th above and the kit i got cxame with the long one on the bottom so what setup do i need now ??