For Sale & Want to Buy (everything else)

By teal_dx
#6908958 I try to check in weekly to see if I can help answer anyone's questions or check out any updates that members are doing to their cars.
For the most part, the heavy traffic days of forums are over. 5-10 years ago there were 50+ posts per day. Most people nowadays prefer to ask the same questions over and over again in Facebook groups rather than learn from forums. I still plan on hosting this forum for years to come, as it has become a wealth of tech info, features members and their cars from around the world, and is a huge piece of Civic EG internet history. Who knows, when FB dies and the next MyFace comes along, maybe people will come back to forums.
By Ej1vellii
#6908963 You are very responsive I appreciate all your support bro and Let me know what can I do to help grow the site more because the part of New York I’m from its a lot of eg”s and they don’t know about this site and I would to promote it by the way where can I a sticker from
By EconoBox
#6908964 Hey,

I try to get on a couple times a week. I check all the new posts and update my threads. Would love to see this forum pick back up. So much nicer than HT and facebook groups.
By teal_dx
You are very responsive I appreciate all your support bro and Let me know what can I do to help grow the site more because the part of New York I’m from its a lot of eg”s and they don’t know about this site and I would to promote it by the way where can I a sticker from

I'm still sitting on a bunch of stickers I had custom made. I'm gonna do a giveaway for the forum members only... stay tuned :thumb:

So much nicer than HT and facebook groups.

Thanks man! This place will always be home to me, EG or not.
By EconoBox
teal_dx wrote:
Thanks man! This place will always be home to me, EG or not.

I've got the TSX and the 2 EGs currently. I enjoy this page even when it hasn't been very active. Huge thanks to you for continuing to maintain and host it!