Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Vti93T
#95194 posting this for my buddy TIM..aka slo4dr on this site. I don't have a picture to post up of his car, just the muff shot he posted and that doesn't really do the car justice. It was stolen last night from his house...also where Blake's hatchie is.

It was stolen around the 45 south/Almeda Genoa Area. So if you're from Houston, TX or that area keep a look out for a blackish hatch on 5 lug itr rims with a hood bra and fog lights..lowered.
By Gorveatt
#95196 That sucks balls :thumbdown: Best of luck man, hope it comes back in one piece
By hatchin06
#95202 If ain't you and your man getting the hatch stole its one of your friends!! Did you guys piss someone off?? lol
By Vti93T
#95209 lol if we did then my car would have gotten stolen
By hatchin06
#95212 lol they just haven't gotten to you yet. your next so sleep in your car lol
By Method
#95215 note to self. stay the hell away from texas. theives are everywhere. wifes 08 matrix rear window got smashed while she was at work on the weekend. good luck finding it.
By Gorveatt
#95216 I think it's time to install a CCTV in your driveway
By Vti93T
Method wrote:note to self. stay the hell away from texas. theives are everywhere. wifes 08 matrix rear window got smashed while she was at work on the weekend. good luck finding it.

seriously! I never had this much crap happen to any of my friends cars or mine when I was living in cali lol
By BLACKS' COUPE
#95283 thats cus you dont do that shit in cali. or you'll get shot trying.. lol :twisted: but hope you get your friends car back in one piece..
By Greasedmonkey
#95284 yeah same here
By hondajunkee
#95291 had posted on the myspace bulletin, but I'll keep my eye out for it here in Ohio :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
BLACKS' COUPE wrote:thats cus you dont do that shit in cali. or you'll get shot trying.. lol :twisted: but hope you get your friends car back in one piece..

You will get shot here too. You just have to catch them doin it. I would gladly unload a full clip at my car and the ass driving off in it that let him drive away. Bullet holes can be fixed...missing cars can not.
By asianrob
#95374 damn thas shitty to hear my buddies old EK coupe was stolen over there when he was in school it was clean as fuck and they stole the fuck out of it .. all they found was a bare shell
By Dippin_EG
#95411 :x :x i know a guy who got his Si wheels stolen... they left that bitch on the ground to! F*CK THIEVES :x

edit: and i hope dude man gets his shit back in one piece :pray: