Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Faded_Milano
#78665 My cousins Integra GSR in Miami got stolen. here's pictures of it in case anyone see's it. It was so clean too. :(

EDIT: This just in! It was used to commit a crime and they've found it. I'll fill you guys in as I find out.

By Gorveatt
#78671 NOOOO!!!! Such a beautiful car :(
By GoRide
#78672 Shitty Luck.... hope no one ever even trys to steal mine.... i'd probley kill! ahaha
By Classiccarsrule85
#78673 hope they didnt wreck it before it was recovered glad it wasnt stripped or anything but im curious to know what they did as well as what shape that beautiful car is in now...... :(
By lopez286
#78710 that blows :x at least he got it back
By Gorveatt
#78712 Glad to hear it was recovered, hopefully it wasn't harmed in anyway
By Faded_Milano
lopez286 wrote:that blows :x at least he got it back

Actually it's a she. But her freshly wedded husband bought it and fixed it up for her as a wedding present. :thumb:
By Gorveatt
Faded_Milano wrote:

Actually it's a she. But her freshly wedded husband bought it and fixed it up for her as a wedding present. :thumb:

I started reading that sentence and thought :love: then i saw the rest of it.... and well i gotta stop going for the ones that are taken.
By Greasedmonkey
Gorveatt wrote:
Faded_Milano wrote:

I started reading that sentence and thought :love: then i saw the rest of it.... and well i gotta stop going for the ones that are taken.

you do indeed
By Gorveatt
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:
Faded_Milano wrote:

you do indeed

well it's not that i go for them, it's just the past 3 girls that i've fallen for have been taken... so yeah...

thread jack over

Glad she got her car back, as i said i hope everything is ok with it and it wasn't harmed... although you can send word she can send me her front lip if she's not using it :lol:
By CivicTypeR
#78897 Did you get any pics of the damage?
By Faded_Milano
#78914 The only damage that I've heard of right now was to the ignition and the steering column. It's still being held at the towing yard for fingerprints. Supposedly, The guy was fleeing from the cops or something, and just fled from the car like they do in Cops :) I'll be sure to get pictures of the damage and give more details as they come
By Classiccarsrule85
#78921 heck if thats the only damage done jeez.....thats definately a freaking lucky car and dont when they run from cops on Cops they catch the guy lol now in that other show where they catch people with stolen cars they tend to get away but they always get the car back unless its too dangerous to pursue.......
By ohDirka
#79060 I think I've seen that car on a floridahondacrew.com before. It's definitely clean.
By sdots
Gorveatt wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:
Faded_Milano wrote:

you do indeed

well it's not that i go for them, it's just the past 3 girls that i've fallen for have been taken... so yeah...

thread jack over

Glad she got her car back, as i said i hope everything is ok with it and it wasn't harmed... although you can send word she can send me her front lip if she's not using it :lol:

LMAO that's so cheesy loll