Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Vti93T
#74674 I got a text this morning from Blake aka Greasedmonkey saying his hatch got stolen.
So keep a look out!! I'll be on the phone with him most of the day because he doesn't have internet right now.

Thanks guys
By Gorveatt
#74675 WHAT!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I hope she returns safe and sound
By Civic_HatchSI
#74682 for fuck sakes!!! gah I hate when i hear this.. Hope you find it Blake!
By asianrob
#74684 damnn :x
By Xaser
#74688 Ouch! that really sucks, hope you get it back mate.
By marvinp8700
#74690 i got a buddy that lives in baytown and i live in abilene so i'll keep an eye out for it.
fuckin chicken-shits stealin cars :x
By Vti93T
#74692 yeah it sucks.. I'm going to Arizona in a couple days and I have a few friends that said their cars have gotten stolen like last week and well I'm for sure as hell locking mine up tight. Then again when I'm not at home I pull everything out of my car.
By biretsu89
#74704 fuck theives :thumbdown: .... Didnt he just get a new suspension and those acura wheels? I hope his hatch is found....
By Vti93T
#74706 he got a new brake kit but that was sitting in the back of the car
By Classiccarsrule85
#74710 that freakin sucks i highly doubt it will end up where i live but ill keep my eye out on sites craigslist and such

how the heck did it happen did someone punch a window in or something?

this just makes me more apt(sp) to start work on fuel cut off switches and alot of other things to make it more safe....
By ChicagoMike
#74716 Blake, this is uber shitty!! :thumbdown:

Definately sorry for the loss!! I can only hope it makes its way back to you in one piece.
By VegasCivic
#74727 :shock: :cry: I hope for the best, your car returned and dead theives!
By blockustomz
#74736 damn didnt he just get this one too? or is this the 1st hatch.. either way its not cool.. dudes a cool kid.. doesnt deserve this.. nobody does.. hope all the luck to finding it.
By pete1civic
#74744 hope you find it i hate when i hear shit like this and im from philadelphia they be stealing hondas all the times hope you find it :x f**k up man
By Vti93T
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:that freakin sucks i highly doubt it will end up where i live but ill keep my eye out on sites craigslist and such

how the heck did it happen did someone punch a window in or something?

this just makes me more apt(sp) to start work on fuel cut off switches and alot of other things to make it more safe....

They didn't punch out a window..there was no glass on the ground. It's stupid cause they left a cadillac in it's place..wtf?