Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By pacmanlives
#69568 Dude that sucks!!!!
Hope they find the assholes who took your car and kick there ass!
Hope you find your car too the the condition it was in before it was stolen.

I think we may work at the same place... Guy just had his civic stolen other day in the parking lot in fairlawn.
By Bowman06
pacmanlives wrote:Dude that sucks!!!!
Hope they find the assholes who took your car and kick there ass!
Hope you find your car too the the condition it was in before it was stolen.

I think we may work at the same place... Guy just had his civic stolen other day in the parking lot in fairlawn.

Yeah, I would imagine that would be me. Unless they are stealing everyones cars... assholes. PM your name man.
By teal_dx
#69738 Dan, can you give us a complete list of engine & parts that someone may be parting it out for? It would be great if everyone could take a couple mins of their time and search their local craigslist or classifieds for any of these parts.
I believe that cars get stolen and the parts end up in a different region. I've seen a lot of civics stolen from around here over the years and I never see the parts surface locally.
Whoever is stealing these cars is not a total idiot. I think they maybe they have a connection in another region that they send the parts to.

Please everyone spare a few minutes for a good cause, we would do the same for anyone who had their car stolen :(
By biretsu89
#69823 I agree!... list ?? ... I freakin hate hearing about civic thefts.... It makes me want to sleep inside my hatch with a shotgun.... freakin A.. Sorry to hear about the losss... your hatch was beautiful.... clean....
By Gorveatt
#69837 i like the motto they have over in the middle east. You steal, you lose your hand. thieves should just fucking drop dead :x

Good luck man
By Bowman06
#70189 garrett 60 trim turbo w/ 5 bolt exhaust.
denji GEN 1 (high beam side looks like stock) projector headlights
red type r valve cover with cam cut out.
knock off hks bov.
full race custom welded manifold. welded to only support one wastegate not two.
gsr blades w/ 205 50 15 bfgoodrich g-force tires.
moroso oil pan.
fulidampr crank pulley
"AZFAB" aluminum/polyurethane drivers upper engine mount
aem cam gears
greddy blue timing belt
perrin catch can red silicone or wrapped in black tape.
fluidyne radiator.
competition 6-puck clutch and flywheel. pressure plate has many nicks and scratches.
turbonetics 38mm wastegate w/ black painted dump tube.
koni yellow shocks and skunk2 coliovers.
blue shoei helmet with scratch on side.
black g-force race jacket with white stripes.
edelbrock 65mm throttle body w/ or w/out custom mounting plate with gm map sensor.
edelbrock fuel rail
msd 1000cc injectors
msd blaster ss coil pack
one of the shift linkages has been cut extended and welded
magnaflow muffler with custom 3" dual tips with poor welds
By sdots
#70417 I'm searching too, given a shout out to some of my guys here in the U.K as they have some major connections with the Honda scene, lets hope something comes up and we can get your car back
By Bowman06
sdots wrote:I'm searching too, given a shout out to some of my guys here in the U.K as they have some major connections with the Honda scene, lets hope something comes up and we can get your car back

Thanks for the help!!!!

And thanks for making this an "announcement" I appreciate all the help you are all providing.
By pete1civic
#74745 dam another stolen car damn i hate when i see this all the work you put into your car and them some brokeass mother fu**er mess everything up i hope they cacth them and make them pay hope you find it man :thumbdown:
By B-eg
#75373 Them, this is fucked up, hope you find it back
By Bowman06
#75664 No luck thus far.

Since mine has been stolen, I have seen at least five more in the Ohio area stolen...
By teal_dx
#75708 Just saw this http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/889892005.html and immediately thought about the civics being stolen around here. I doubt a car thief is dumb enough to post in his home town though....
By Bowman06
#75715 Thanks Brian