Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Bowman06
#69351 My car was stolen yesterday morning. Stolen from my work parking lot at about 9:45 AM in Fairlawn, Ohio.

It's a Red EG Hatchback with GSR Blades. Turbo'd, 3-in dual tip muffler, Denji Gen. 1 Projector headlights.

There will be a reward for anyone that finds it. If anyone has any details please let me know ASAP.

330-697-3155
- Dan
By Bowman06
#69352 Most of those photos credit to teal_Dx (Brian). Kind of sad that I have to posting the pictures like this.
By ohDirka
#69363 OMG dude I hope you catch those mother fuckers they deserve to be publicly executed.
By Greasedmonkey
#69367 Good luck. I hope you get your car back.
By Civic_HatchSI
#69381 wow that sucks! good luck with your search! Im sure it will come up soon.
By Classiccarsrule85
#69382 that sucks hopfully they cach who ever did it and they get shot for their crime its sickens me how people know its not theres and take it anyways id start looking for it on the streets they may have parked it somewhere.
By LsHatchKid
#69384 that ssucks man it was clean not to many red hatchs on blades really liked it . well hope you get atleast the shell back =/ stay positive
By teal_dx
#69405 Wow :o I didn't think there was much of a problem around here... After seeing this car in person and the work you put into it, I feel horrible for you.

I was going to start driving my hatch to work but now I'm changing my mind.

Post everywhere you can, get everyone out there looking for the car or any of the parts that may surface on craigslist/ebay
By Bowman06
teal_dx wrote:Wow :o I didn't think there was much of a problem around here... After seeing this car in person and the work you put into it, I feel horrible for you.

I was going to start driving my hatch to work but now I'm changing my mind.

Post everywhere you can, get everyone out there looking for the car or any of the parts that may surface on craigslist/ebay

Thanks, unfortunately cincystreetscene.com isn't too fond about me posting on their site since I am 3 hours away.... wow, I have people on forums sometimes.
By Outlaw-hatch
#69418 sux nutz.. good luck
By teal_dx
#69472 did you post on ohiohondas.com or honda-tech? I have a feeling there are thieves lurking on both of those sites.

Did you have any kind of security on your car? Any witnesses see it being stolen or driven away? Was your car daily driven or did you bring it to any shows or tracks?

I hate theives and would love nothing more than to see them behind bars :x
By Bowman06
#69475 It is on OhioHondas, not Honda-Tech, maybe I should put it there too.

It had an alarm that they ripped the wires off that to kill the siren. I know there were two guys and they knew exactly what they were doing. No one realized what was happening until the screamed down the street. Probably heading for the highway. It was daily driven as much as possible but I have been at shows and the dragstrip all summer.

Thanks for the support.
By thedaemon
#69479 Really bad news. My heart goes out to you. Such a great car. Good luck and I hope you get it back in the same condition.
By sdots
#69489 Sorry to hear about the car being stolen dude.
Hope you get it back, I really like your car aswell. lets pray you get it back with everything intact and they only use it for a robbery or something (thats bad but atleast it'll only be your locks gone on the car ) :? And also hopefully the motherfukas be prosecuted or hung from their balls. Everybody go out and buy a CAT1 Alarm with a dual immobilizer circuitry and independent siren.

Have you insured all the parts on the vehicle?