If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By EconoBox
#6909002 Well I've got several spare K24s laying around so I stripped one down and cleaned it and decided to setup the intake and turbo manifold and use this as a "jig" to make the new wire harness. Should help me make a great fitting harness since there aren't any off the shelf K24a2 to Haltech wire harnesses. Think I'm going to make a new engine stand that will let me mount the K24a2 and the transmission to it. That way I can test fit everything and all the wiring. I've also gotten the first 4 ID1050x injectors and the DW65c lift pump I will need to get the car running. I'll be running 4 dummy plugs on the bottom of the manifold until I've worked out the bugs and up the boost.

And the heart of the whole new setup.

Just need to order some coolant fittings and pieces from TracTuff and probably an electric water pump setup as well. We will see where I end up going with that.
By EconoBox
#6909008 Well I've been out of town for nearly two weeks and I came back and picked up a few packages I had my neighbor hold for me.

Moroso road race baffled oil pan.

TracTuff water neck adapter. This moves the fill point to the highest part of the system and has a nice -16AN fitting which should allow me some more flexibility with my hose designs to work around the piping in the engine bay.

TracTuff intake manifold adapter. This lets me use the Skunk2 Ultra Race manifold.

And the first batch of wiring materials for the car showed up! Just placed the second order for the engine harness materials. But check out the motor sport 2awg cable. Dual walled with a contrast color so you can see if it has worn through easily. Made the first lead from the battery to the main breaker in the trunk. Went ahead and put mesh loom over it as well since I like how it looks and offers another layer of protection.

Another crimp tool added to my growing collection. Between this and my hydraulic crimp tool I can properly crimp almost any size battery terminal.

I've also got all the wiring measured and the pinouts figured out so I should be able to start putting together a solid wire harness when the parts start to come in. I do need to pick up a big piece of some kind of panel to lay out the diagram for the harness on. Think I'll check out Home Depot for a big sheet of peg board to use.
By EconoBox
#6909009 Working on building this custom wire harness for the TSX. It is all new wire, pins, and connectors. It's a lot of work but it should pay off in the end with a clean, functional, and reliable harness. The car is going A LOT more barebones than my original plans. I have several other cars to drive so I've made up my mind to turn the TSX into a track day project for myself.