If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By EconoBox
#6908934 Sorry no pictures to post but I do still have the TSX. I hate to admit it but I haven't really done a whole lot and the car has been sitting for a while. Everything for this car has been incredibly expensive and it's been taking time to get everything together for this project.

That said the parts pile is getting huge. I need a few more turbo parts and the fabrication work on the engine bay can begin. I didn't want to shave/tuck anything until I had the complete turbo setup installed. So that once it goes to paint there won't be anything to re drill or cut.

Hopefully I'll have some photo worthy updates soon.
By EconoBox
#6908936 teal_dx look up dara_chhay on Instagram its an auto TSX but it will give you some idea of what it will look like.

I only know of 1 or 2 that have done it. Unlike with EGs there is very little information on it but I'm sure I'll get it all figured out.
By EconoBox
#6908955 Well finally going to slowly start having updates for the TSX!

Fuel surge tank for submerged dual Bosch 044 fuel pumps along with relays and a power distribution panel. Should let me lay out some clean wiring for relays for all the fuel pumps and accessories. Now to go pick up all the wiring and primary cable to move the battery to the trunk.

By EconoBox
#6908967 Should have updates coming in more often now! Got a ton of parts in the mail! Here's what has rolled in already.

My dual Bosch 044s, and a battery relocation bracket. Going to take my valve cover and this bracket to get powder coated once I get the bungs welded onto the valve cover.

And finally the heart of the entire build! A Xona Rotor 72mm turbocharger with their brand new ultra high flow turbine housing. It's basically a T4 turbo stuffed into a GT35 housing. Made sure to go with the TiAl stainless V band back housing so I don't have to deal with gaskets and the typical four bolt flange headaches. BIG power coming soon. Fabricator said manifold will be done in about 3 weeks and it can't be here soon enough!

By EconoBox
#6908973 Skunk2 Ultra Race Intake Manifold, Skunk2 DBW adapter, Grams 72mm DBW throttle.

Need to finish uninstalling all of the stock pieces to start test fitting everything to the car. Turbo manifold is the next piece showing up and then I'll be able to test fit everything and start building intercooler piping and the front mount itself.
By EconoBox
#6908990 teal_dx I haven't gotten very far on the TSX. I've been cleaning the Del Sol and playing with my new GTAW ( TIG) welder lately.

I plan to get the ball rolling on it when I get home today. Wife just texted me that the manifold showed up a day early. I need to get the harness and everything out of the way so I can test fit it.
By EconoBox
#6908993 This turbo manifold requires the removal and/or relocation of pretty much everything OEM from behind the engine. Today the goal was to get out the heater hoses and the upper coolant port housing so I could start test fitting everything and start measuring lines for the turbo.

The two harnesses in the engine bay are really close to being ready to come out but for now I just disconnected almost everything and pulled them out of the way. Before getting everything pulled I really wanted to make sure the manifold even fits. It is not intended for this chassis. I made an educated guess based on other manifold designs and clearances I've seen. I knew it was going to be a close fit.

It fits! But it is really snug, maybe a half inch from the cowl sheet metal. I have pretty solid mounts already but I think I'm going to step up to the innovative 95a mounts. They replace the 3 engine mounts instead of just the front and rear like I have now from Hasport.

I have some more test fitting to do with the turbo and wastegate. All the plumbing and piping will be coming in soon along with the engine management and all of the parts to build my new engine harness.

I'm going to get back to stripping the bay all the way down this week. Hopefully I'll be able to have it stripped all the way down over the next couple of days so I can install the intake manifold and start measuring for the FMIC and charge piping. The plan is to fit a well designed turbo setup and then make everything else fit around it.

And here is a little teaser pic. This is a wastegate priority manifold not the standard K series sidewinder. This design should overcome the boost control issues the standard K series sidewinder manifolds are known for. This should allow me to control the boost enough to get the setup started and tested on the stock engine to help work out any bugs in the fuel system or electrical system.
By EconoBox
#6908996 Spent a few minutes last night finishing unhooking the engine harness, removing the fuse box, and removing the intake manifold.

Removing the fuse box made a huge difference in moving these harnesses around. There are 3 separate harnesses that all meet at the fuse box and then a separate engine harness. Gotta take the turbo manifold back out and then I should have room to finish pulling the harnesses out. Hoping to have the engine bay stripped down to just the drive train this weekend so I can fully test fit and measure for all my hoses, piping, and intercooler core.

By EconoBox
#6909000 Spent some more time on the engine bay over my 3 day weekend and test fit the turbo. It's a tight fit but it fits! I'll get some pictures once I clock the turbo and start installing fittings.

I was test fitting it to measure the lines and to double check my list of fittings to order.

Also the biggest news. I finally ordered the stand alone engine management for the car, went with the Haltech Elite 2500. Now to sort out all the wiring and removing he VSA/ABS system. More updates in a couple days when the next stack of parts shows up.