Post YOUR Hatchback here
By rusty_eg3
#6908613 Hey everyone! Not much has been done since I last posted although I managed to paint my wheels and buy a few parts that were in need of replacing. My transmission is making weird noises for the last 20k kilometers, which I suspect is the mainshaft bearing and combined with the oil burning issue it's safe to say that a swap will come soon.

I ordered a bunch of parts:
received_2129074363992529.jpeg
bushings for the rear LCAs

Rear LCAs with sway bar mounting points, I have the sway bar too, didn't took a picture of it
IMG_20180528_184604.jpg
rear LCAs primered (old bushings still on them)

Rear trailing arms from a really rusted Del Sol, with Hardrace bushings still in good shape
IMG_20180528_143923.jpg
I have to make this stuff look pretty

Refurbished the rear brakes, rotors are not new but I can get 3-4000 miles out of them dunno
IMG_20180528_184656.jpg

The current state of the Civic is this:
IMG_20180511_141221.jpg
rarest car in the world, an (almost) stock civic

More pictures coming soon since this is the maximum allowed per reply. 8)
By rusty_eg3
#6908630 Small update. I've managed to finally paint the wheels but I'm super poor so it was a rattle can job. It turned out way better than I expected. Having a hard time finding center caps for my wheels, I lost one of them and the rest just look too worn in comparison with the freshly painted wheels. Here are some pictures:

received_1723694774380353.jpeg

received_2175281116038520.jpeg

received_1787424794674017.jpeg
I can't wait to replace the front fender, it looks so bad
By TrailerTrash
#6908643 Wheels came out great man keep it up
By apkods
#6909244 Hey everyone! Allow me to introduce you to my incredible rust bucket project. I snagged this car for a mere 300 EUR (equivalent to 339 $). Admittedly, it was in rough shape – heavily rusted at the rear wheel arches and left rocker panel. It's almost like Swiss cheese, except the floor is surprisingly intact. Fortunately, the engine was in good working order; it only required an oil change, new filters, and spark plugs. The engine model is a d13b2 1.3 16v PGM-Carburated, although I'm aware it's not something you'd find in the US. Just throwing in that tidbit of information! :))

I'm already planning some exciting upgrades. Down the road, I'm contemplating a swap to a d16 or a b16 – that's where the real fun begins. But for now, I'm absolutely delighted with its fuel efficiency. I drove it like this for a few months, and now that winter is just around the corner, I've decided to tackle the rust issues head-on. After all, I intend to keep this project for the long haul.

Your suggestions are more than welcome, especially when it comes to safeguarding the areas that will be welded. I'm enlisting the help of a skilled fabricator to craft the wheel arches and rocker panels, ensuring a solid fix. The journey ahead is both exciting and challenging, but I'm ready to see this rust bucket transformed. Take a look at some pictures of the progress!

Also, speaking of exciting transformations, I wanted to share with you two amazing additions to our sports product lineup:

TurboBoost Sports Running Shoes: Experience the ultimate speed and comfort with our TurboBoost running sports shoes. Designed with cutting-edge technology, these shoes provide exceptional support, cushioning, and energy return, propelling you to new personal bests.

FlexTech Fitness Bands: Elevate your workout routine with our FlexTech fitness bands. These versatile bands offer adjustable resistance levels, allowing you to tailor your training to your fitness goals. From muscle-building to stretching, these bands are your perfect workout companion.

Stay tuned for more updates on both my car project and our exciting sports products. Your support and feedback mean the world to us!