Post YOUR Hatchback here
By teal_dx
#348356 Time for an updated pic: (looks so good, I almost don't want to sell it)

I'm loving these OZ Racing Starlights more & more. I may never get around to putting the TE37's on.

Notice there's a car parked behind me, making it look like I have a BYS wing 8)
By teal_dx
#6907767 I still have it at this time, although after another year of not having the time to work on it or drive it, am ready to sell it. I also just moved and no longer have a place to store it inside.
By teal_dx
#6908043 I just sold my baby this morning. I'll miss her, but it's been a fun experience and I've met a lot of good people over the last 17 years with this car. I built this entire forum because I wanted a searchable way to document the build of the car, and look what it grew into!
The guy that bought it is cool and seems like he's going to take good care of it. I told him it's a piece of internet history and he should check out the forum. :werd: :thumb:

I already bought the family hauling TSX when my daughter was born, but I will be putting the $ from the civic sale into a new project. This next project will be a new venture for me and something that my whole family will be able to enjoy .
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908045 This is sad to hear, but I completely understand. I hope it goes to a good home, and keep us updated on the new project :)
By teal_dx
#6908048 Well, I only went 5 days without owning a boosted Honda :lol:
Yep, bought a new toy this weekend :woot:
I'm gonna get it cleaned up this week and start my next thread :)
By TrailerTrash
#6908530 Well this thread took a sad turn then a happy turn lol :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By teal_dx
#6908534 Here's a video of my new (to me) boosted honda: https://youtu.be/Pl0cfiCVxYg
It's no EG, but it should be fun :)