Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By teal_dx
#70 As a EG owner, you have to always watch your back. Our cars are stolen left & right. There's always some asshole that is looking to steal & destroy your hard work...

Here's some pictures of stolen civics, you can't be too careful when it somes to protecting your car from thieves!!!!

By da90_2
#111 sad shit
By teal_dx
#113 that video just about made me cry :cry:
By ohDirka
#633 that video brings a tear to my eye...I would probably kill someone for that
By sihatch9508
d15kid wrote:that video brings a tear to my eye...I would probably kill someone for that

id have to agree with you on that
By S0LITUDE
#801 Thats a mans chick flick right there. I'm going threw that right know but at least I'm getting my back and not in such bad condition though. That shit was a straight out hate crime. Damn I feel sorry for him. :angel:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#874 that sucks alot damn :(
By -EJ1- COUPE
#922 shotgun on the sidemarkers :wink:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#934 dibs on window visors :wink: yes they must have
By teal_dx
#1678 Watch your cars everybody... I'm seeing a lot of "My car got stolen" threads lately over on H-T.

Here's a screen shot of the first page of the EG/EK forum of H-T... 9 Stolen Car posts on the first page!

Most of those were stolen in CA, SoCal members be careful! I think car theives use H-T as an online shopping guide, there are always Stolen Car posts in there. It's getting bad, always watch your car & dont put big bucks in your motor then skimp on security :werd:
By vtec_gloucester
#1680 feel sorry for guys!

car crime aint really that bad over here... the cars that seemed to get stolen are the old bangers because they are simple to get into.

pretty much every UK civic comes with remote central locking and honda alarm from stock.
By Jsa-SIR2
#1745 soooo bad!! :(

Jon