Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#358308 i drove it for awhile keeping my eyes open for replacement body parts. then the coolant temp sensor went out and i was working buttloads of overtime and didnt have any time to fix it then i got time and replaced it and it was a bad one. then it snowed 34 inches :x :x :x so the car is still half under snow and im back on overtime. im going to try and get it fixed this coming weekend i have 4 days off
By TrailerTrash
#359489 been driving the car just about every day all year. still getting 42mpg with ease.

this was her in her prime lol

but now the car needs alot of work. needs the front end fixed to look decent again and it needs struts all the way around, needs some brake parts, windshield, axles, and the clutch is starting to go. the struts and windshield will keep it from passing inspection this year sooooo i decided its time to move on. I got a replacement car. ive had alot of good times in this car. never let me sit anywhere anytime. i wont be selling it ill be stripping it of just about every single part then scrapping the shell. alot of the parts will be transferred to the new car. but that wont happen right away im keeping it on the road for awhile while i get the new car fixed up a bit

ill be making a new thread for the new car :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: