California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By chrono404
#174617 In or near the Olympia Area? Want to go hang out with other cool honda drivers?

For a while a group of friends would chill in parking lots just hanging out, we only had 4 cars but it was cool. We all invited friends and it has since gotten to a be a bigger meet. The Last meet we had 24 Cars.

On a Normal Meet night, we normally all meet up somewhere, normally a parking lot and hang out there for a while, waiting for people to show up, then go for a cruise, either through downtown to a parking garage to take some photos, or maybe down some windy roads for some mountain running touge action.

We do have some rules at our meets, When you are with the group, you cant do burn outs, or start racing during our cruises. When in parking garages you must not rev your engine to loudly, sound travels fast and we dont want the cops called on us. Basically no being a duche bag.

You much remember their are tons of traffic cameras in olympia, When cops see as many cars traveling as we have they normally come by and make sure we are not up to trouble. The cops currently don't care about our meets, We want to keep it that way.

We normally meet up every weekend, most commonly Fridays and Saturdays. Meets normally start around 9:30p to 10p and end whenever we want to call it quits, normally around midnight. People can come and go as they like.

If want to meet us, PM me and give your cell phone number, I will forward the text messages of where we will be meeting up at.

Pics of Previous Meets:
By Dblack-eg
#202052 you guys should come out to bremerton to the eastbremerton taco bell. mostly hondas it starts around dark. it happens every wednesday give me your number for more info. itd be a great experience :)
By ThaOlyog
#205573 im interested in your meet and i would love to go but i was wondering how i can get a hold of you guys and if its chill if i bring my 98 civic sedan?
By chrono404
ThaOlyog wrote:im interested in your meet and i would love to go but i was wondering how i can get a hold of you guys and if its chill if i bring my 98 civic sedan?

Sent you back an Email. Send me your Phone # Via PM/Email and I will txt you when we have meets.
By Sincere
chrono404 wrote:
ThaOlyog wrote:im interested in your meet and i would love to go but i was wondering how i can get a hold of you guys and if its chill if i bring my 98 civic sedan?

Sent you back an Email. Send me your Phone # Via PM/Email and I will txt you when we have meets.

I just pm'd you
By kookykrispy
#251557 I know this is an older post, but the spring time is here, and weather is getting better finally! Time for meets/cruising. I PM'd you for more info.