If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By blk92hb
#359546 So after my hatch blew a hole in its block, I needed to get a new car so I can get to work. So after alot of searching for the proper EJ sedan, I got this. A rust free 2 owner sedan that had 198k miles on the weak D16Y7. As much, as I wanted a EX I couldn't find one that wasn't rusty and torn up. So without further ado I bring you my new sedan.

I'm going to try and keep this updated, as of right now I'm working on getting some fog lights and get some stuff fixed to my liking. I'm also going to do an archaeology dig on it, not just to clean it but to see what kind of person owned it before me.
By TrailerTrash
#359588 Nice ride dude I love the 96-00 sedans and I love that color :thumb:
By blk92hb
#359623 she drives fine, kinda slow, but i had a b16a in my last car and this one only has a d16y7. i have a little shake in the front at 70mph so im still trying to figure it all out, so far ive replace both inner and outer tie rods, lower ball joints and wheel bearing but they didnt help.
By blk92hb
#359624 update

I got alot of work done to the car since I had her. I did some digging and found out the last owner was a woman with a dog and a kid. As I was pulling plastics out to do a deep cleaning I found her lip gloss, mints, pens, and flossers. I have found alot of dog hair and have found somethings, like the back seat belt and sun visors chewed up from it. When I pulled the back seat out I found spilled pop, and a snack pack wrapper. I also think the last owner or the dealer sprayed painted the carpet, unfortunately I didn't spot that when I was checking out the car.

Front seat

Back seat

Looks like the car just got a little cheaper

This is the pop that was spilled

This is what I cleaned up just on one side

A little inspirational quote from the last owner. It said "Don't give up." and I know why she put it on there. It's because it had a bad door switch.

Here is some of the paint I found when i was cleaning the plastics and chairs.

I was able to get the paint off of the plastics but I couldn't get any off the seat rails, so I'm going to find some at the junk yard or from some people on Facebook.

All clean and shinny

Some of the crap that was left behind from her
By TrailerTrash
#359625 thats some pretty gross stuff but trust me it could be worse. i detailed cars for five years ive cleaned things that have literally given me nightmares lol

take your time and with some elbow grease it will be good as new :thumb: :thumb:
By blk92hb
#359628 So far it hasn't be terrible, and I got some more cleaning to do. I have to get a new carpet, not only is it painted, but it also has big holes in it that was covered up from the plastic the dealer used to keep it clean.