General exhaust discussion & questions
By Skratchyy93eg
#358500 What is everyone's favorite brand? I've got about 500 to spend on an exhaust and can't decide. I'm leaning towards the buddy club spec 2 but want opinions.
By EconoBox
#358526 Surprisingly the Yonaka exhaust off of eBay fits well and sounds great. The muffler and resonator will last a couple years depending on where you live (I'm in Florida so this exhaust will last forever here lmao). For the money its a great choice I was very happy with it on my hatchback. (They also make a 2dr/4dr version)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yonaka-92-95-Honda-Civic-EG-Hatch-Catback-Exhaust-Quiet-Muffler-DX-Si-Models-/111905192202?fits=Year%3A1995%7CModel%3ACivic&hash=item1a0e11b90a:g:pWYAAOSw5VFWQm~Z&vxp=mtr
By EconoBox
#358527 FYI the Buddy Club Spec 2 is a straight pipe. It is intended for track use and to cut weight it is made of very, very thin metal and uses springs to hold the exhaust together instead of flanges (all to save weight). Because the piping is thin this exhaust is VERY VERY raspy. This will make people in traffic stare/hate you for all the wrong reasons.
By HeikDiesel
#358529 For an all motor setup- Apexi World Sport 2

Turbo- Pretty much any 3" exhaust that is mandrel bent with either a Thermal R&D muffler or a good Vibrant stealth muffler.

Yes I've owned all 3
By Gustavo
Skratchyy93eg wrote:I decided to go with the skunk2 mega power full cat. Really excited about it.

You will not be disappointed! :thumb: I will be getting the megapower R for my hatch as well. I miss having that exhaut.