Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JUICE
#353565 Thought my fuel pump was acting up so we threw in the Wally 400 I've had ready to go for a while and gave her a little more boost.. 8)

590whp @ 9500 rpm @ 27 psi.. :twisted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=W-BdFPWrjnE
By CopyLifted
#353573 Been following for awhile. Absolutely INSANE! Keep it up man!

And here I'm just hoping to hit 210-220 hp lol (stock k20 though).

LOVE IT!
By TrailerTrash
#353577 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
By FlopUrDonk
#353578 I love seeing your video's man. Such a huge inspiration to those of us who are starting to dip our nuts into the wonderful world of Honda. Thanks for sharing.
By JUICE
#6908674 What up civic-EG fam!

Still at it, got a new setup in the works, gonna be a rowdy one. :twisted:

Stinks to see you still have to third party relay images, I’ll see what I can do to get some up.
By blk92hb
#6908676 Any power goals for this setup??
By EconoBox
#6908678 Looks like it will be a lot of fun. Any expected 1/4 miles times?

What have you done to the trans to hold up to that power? Curious because I need advice on my TSX transmission I'm planning to be making around the same power.
By JUICE
EconoBox wrote:Looks like it will be a lot of fun. Any expected 1/4 miles times?

What have you done to the trans to hold up to that power? Curious because I need advice on my TSX transmission I'm planning to be making around the same power.

Should be able to do bottom 10’s at ~140 pretty easily, that’s all I want out of it. Power should be there to pull high 9’s but I’ll back it off if it does unless I’m doin some grudge shit. Haha

Trans isn’t anything too crazy, still stock gears, which as far as B series go are getting pushed at 600+ and on borrowed time at ~750+. Not too sure about K trans power thresholds.

Mine is..
-GSR transmission
-Quaife LSD
-Speedfactory SCHA
-Synchrotech carbon synchros
-Built by Mista Bone
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908683 Looks wicked! This makes me miss my boosted gsr ALOT!!!! lol
By teal_dx
-Built by Mista Bone

That's how you know someone's been in the Honda game for a long time! He's like the godfather of D/B series transmissions. :thumb: