New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Chance
Alh081_EH9 wrote:thanks for creating an awesome forum!

Thanks for joining. and Welcome... :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#350317 hi n00bies :woot:
By killacoupek20
#350849 supp guys i am new here just maid a account to get some info off this site becuse there is tons of usefull info that will help me with my build
By ProjectB
#350851 Its nice to finally say hello as a noobie, registered here yesterday but ive been exploring the site for years now.
By blasm16
#351504 Hello to all, just got a 92 HB si and all the info found here has been super helpful. im a newbie and I thank the community for all the good reliable information posted..
:woot:
By rich6972
#352594 After having a 92 Accord, 90 civic lx, I finally found my 93 civic lx. It needs more work than the others did but worth everybit of work I'm going to be putting in to it.
By ikeryder13
#353530 What's up guys I just got a 93 civic ex... It's my second Honda I have owned... I used to have a 00 civic dx. I'm big into cars, mainly subarus but I really wanted to get back in a civic... I also own a 2013 Subaru BRZ. Looking to get more info on the civic and learn a lot also...
By peter_g
#358209 Hi there,

It's nice to see a forum dedicated to the EG Civic. thank you for the creation.

I have a 1993 Honda Civic, Storm damaged from the 2010 storm that rolled through WA (western Australia) :thumbdown: . I'm currently trying to bring her to a mechanically sound state but my car knowledge is limited so a lot of help would be appreciated. :)

I am Peter and currently cruising round in a Factory standard 1994 EG Honda Civic GLI
Last edited by peter_g on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Driv-it-hard
#358212 If you need some diagrams on the electrical, let me know and I can scan them from the repair book and email right to you. Some wires might have a different color code on them, but it should help if trying to chase down something not working.
By Panda MKD
#358892 Hello from Macedonia :D
My name is Nino aka Panda, and i drive eg5 hatch (factory d15), for more than 3 years,but that don`t make me smile,than i built a frankenstein engine H23 block with H22a7 head (Accord Type R CH1),head work,ECU P28 with chip and now i`m running about 210 whp N/A :twisted:
I`m still thinking what next turbo/supercharger,nos fogger or N/A screamer with ITB`s?
What is your opinion? :cheers: