ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By 92Si
#231208 so for like three years? and buy attaching the master cylinder, i just meant fluid transfer from brake master cylinder to clutch master cylinder? so you could just use a small steel braided line???
By Ecc0
#252804 My build is moving forward nicely but have come up against a problem the local electrical parts place to me haven't got any of the bits I need so will need to go online to buy what I need but wanted to check with you what wire you used for you starter motor, live and earth leads, and alternator.

I know its been a while since you've done this but if you can help would be great thanks.
By rustyrex
#320200 Sorry to bring back a old thread. But, how is that lawn and garden battery holding up? It there any problems with starting or the alt charging it?
By Tino
#339340 on the driver side when you pulled the harness through the fire wall you know how you have the plugs for the motor? when you reinstalled the harness where did you put those few plugs at??
im stuck on mine lol
By Tino
#339351 Oh okay. That help a lot.
Thanks bro!
By PURPLE_B16
#345576 very helpful been working on mine for awhile now lol
do i need to extend the alternator power wire to the fuse box?
By teal_dx
#345581 If you're moving the fuse box further away than you will probably have to. I got new wire anyways just because the stock wire is old and hard to work with.
By PURPLE_B16
#345600 NOW THE PLUGS THAT GO TO THE DRIVERSIDE AND PASSENGER SIDE THAT THE ENGINE HARNESS CONNECTS TOO THE MEET UNDER THE DASH AFTER U PULL THEM THRU CORRECT ???