Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By Greasedmonkey
#29482 you painted the cusco strut bar....thats easy as hell to take off. as well as the intake, and PS pump. the blue doesnt even match. you seriously fucked this up. should have left it the way it was. Thats just stupidity.
By Ej2-B16a
#29483 re paining to a darker color isnt really hard im just lazy -__-
By Greasedmonkey
#29485 That explains it.
By Ej2-B16a
#29488 idk honestly... im never gonna find the EXACT color to match so i figured why not just make it more noticable....

atleast it hella stands out..

and when i remove certain things and mask shit up w/ electrical tape. it might actually not look all that bad. maybe i shud re do the valve cover the same color? or no?
By JLau
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:nah the hose is fine. it flaps around everywhere

You do realize that no coolant = blown motor right?
By Ej2-B16a
JLau wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:nah the hose is fine. it flaps around everywhere

You do realize that no coolant = blown motor right?

i completly understand.

thats a fuel hose. wont burn up so easily.... and if incase if it ever did.. i actually look at my cluster every here and there to check m MPH.. and i would notice a bit change in temperature i think.. i apprecaite the help. but i really need help deciding what to do with the color.....
By Macca
#29493 Man i'de just repaint the bay Black once you got the rest sorted. just looks beter then.
By Ej2-B16a
#29495 yeah thats wat i was actually thinking.. im just gonna spray everything over 2maro with black.. pwer streering + mounts.. everything.. atleast itl give it a clean oem look..
By Bouli
#29496 it looks that a Smurf has exploded under your hood :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
#29497 lol.. yea well atleast im gonna have a really nice clean black tomarrow..

ill probably wax it after i paint it :D
By Macca
#29501 Yeah you can give it a good recovery if you give it the black.

Be sure to post some snaps of the black.
By Ej2-B16a
#29502 yeah definetly
By Graham
#29513 Oh my god, im no master painter but what were you thinking :|

Did you even prep the surface?

If i were you id seriousely take everything out and start again - you cant just paint over stuff like that! :lol:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29519 Motor Mounts...hoses...wires... :eh:

If I'm not incorrect, MOST people remove their engine and components before painting.

If this is how you paint I'm surprised your car even runs after you swapped motors yourself...

Seriously, poor show, but what do you expect us to tell you? You're asking for advice but you don't wanna do it the right way and you've already done it your own way and this is the result so common sense would tell us...

*Edit* I've never seen someone route their coolant reservoir like that :eh:
Last edited by BAXTER_EJ1 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gorveatt
#29520 [smilie=puke.gif] [smilie=puke.gif]

It WAS black... why didnt you leave it black :?